Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Alarms?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by chevyfumes, Mar 26, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I know a little off topic but does anyone know of a good place to buy a CRIME GUARD 745i3. the lowest I've found so far is $189 or does anyone know of a close runner up to this model for around the same price...TIA

2. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I can get you any of the DEI products for much less then that. Shoot me an email I should be able to get you an alarm shipped to you door for a bit over 100.00

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

on the topic of alarms..I want an alarm to automatically roll all 3 windows up when I arm it, and if I disarm it, it won't automatically roll them down unless I press the button twice or even press a different button, remote start is a plus just for fun...

I would prefer my alarm to just be one constant "honk" or even an Air Horn... Like maybe a little Honk from the horn for a bump but lay on the air horn for like 30 seconds for a glass break or a big change in voltage or something like that.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thanks, I appreciate the help but I found the 745i3 for 105.00