Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Alaska Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'North Region' started by AKbigsub, Feb 21, 2007.

1. AKbigsub

AKbigsub 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The 6th annual Alaska 4x4 Meet and Greet will be held Father's Day weekend. It would be great to have some visitors from down there come see us. I know this is short notice for a trip of this magnitude but this is an annual event and will be happening for years to come. It is a family event held at the AK State Fairgrounds with camping, seminars, club sponsored BBQ's, RTI ramp, children's games, awesome raffle, bonfire, many trail runs (ranging from easy to very challanging), and lots of fun! HERE is the link to the Meet and Greet web-site. It should be updated shortly. Check out the pics from past events.

2. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

what is the weather like there in june? i heard there is daylight for 23-24 hours a day. what kind of temps do you guys get that time of year?

3. AKbigsub

AKbigsub 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The weather can be 80 deg or 50 deg sunny or rainy. Yeah the sun is up for about 22 hrs a day. So if you come up be prepared for anything.

4. greythorn3

greythorn3 1/2 ton status

be ther

I will for sure bee there this year!!

Ray