Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

All greetings from Russia!!! Friends help!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by kuht, Feb 24, 2006.

1. kuht

kuht Registered Member

:k5: Where it is possible to find the information on purchase of spare parts in the Internet for diesel engine GM 6,2 and where it is possible to buy cheaply automatic box TH 400 remanufactured??? Prompt where it is possible to buy on the Internet spare parts on òðàíñìèñèè and a suspension bracket, a detail of the case and all on Blazer K5 1984 of release, IN ADVANCE ALL MANY THANKS!!!! :confused: :confused: :doah: Anton RUSSIA-MOSCOW

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  2. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Hmm. As to *where* to buy, I don't know -- it's easier here in the 'States, and many Internet sites don't ship internationally.

You should check out LMC Truck -- http://www.lmctruck.com/ -- as a starting point, however.

For information, especially as yours could be a CUCV, check out the US military service manuals on

http://brochures.slosh.com/

Click on the CUCV link in the upper left.

Hope this helps!

-- A

3. kuht

kuht Registered Member

At me not CUCV and civil Chevy Blazer K5 and унего the engine and a box-want is broken to buy spare parts in America me in Colorado there is a friend-it will help

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

5. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

kennedydiesel.com and gmpartsdirect.com

6. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

There are places in Germany who sell CUCV parts. They buy them from us goverment stationed there. I bought my axles from one of these places when I was there. It would probly be cheaper in shipping costs. Ill keep looking if I have the link to one of the places I know of

7. kuht

kuht Registered Member

To me to buy here at me the friend in Colorado-Aspen[​IMG] easier and from Petersburg friends go to Boston-stalemate the ferry

8. kuht

kuht Registered Member

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  9. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm in grand junction colorado...not far from aspen. My spare TH400 is in pieces so i'm no help. I think you should get a hold of Stephen at Offroad Design...they are out of carbondale...which is really close to aspen. They might have a used 400 laying around....i'll keep an eye out when i get off this oil rig.

There is also a good boneyard in town so if you need interior pieces i can arrange to get them to your fiend in aspen....

Doug Wright

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
  10. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

West-Germany would probably be the closest place to find GM truck parts. If you have a friend in America, who will ship the parts to you, then there are lots of places to get the parts you need. This place has engines and transmissions for a good price http://www.lowcostengines.com/

11. NorthWestFab

NorthWestFab 1/2 ton status

We have rebuilt TH400's available with the correct tailshaft. We are also familiar with shipping internationally. If you would like a price quote, give us an email and we will do out best to help. If you are looking for specific 6.2L parts let me know I have 3 core engines around with many good parts.

Jordan
    NorthWest FabWorks
    info@northwestfab.com