Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

All HAIL ERIC MANNON (ERIC M)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hi pinion, Jan 6, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

!!!!!!!!!!!HATS OFF TO THE MAN OF THE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ive been talking to this dude on the IM from time to time, Eric M.,,, About this and that, my stock blazer, and how cool it is, :haha: , construcion, life, etc etc etc, WIMMINS and PEEPS too :haha: :D beer etc

Uh, hes failed to metion one thing. :haha: After he let me ramble on and on, like my usual self:haha: ,he finally dropped the bomb . Look at this stunning array of chevy trucks ALL OF THEM HIS,,,,all that time into them, sweet! I thought i would share!

This is one pristine collection of trucks that NEED to be seen. Hats off to my new buddy Eric M, who has been here the whole time, that i just discovered how cool the dude actually is!!! Get down with your bad self Eric, awesome trucks!!! :D

Threres alot more trucks too, but i like these the best,,WOW MAN!!! :D :bow: :haha:

This is a member i would hate to see go anywhere!!!!
    :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Wow, I'm generally not a fan of lifted duallies but holy crap those are some awesome vehicles! Nice work Eric. :waytogo:

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah, they guy has like 4 other trucks too!!!:D :bow: And probobly like another 5 nobody knows about.:haha: :bow:

Its just such alot of nice chevies man, who cares about departure angle, :D :haha: its just the quality and AMMOUNT of how many that just blew me away.

OH YEAH, heres the rest that i know about.:haha: :bow:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

At first I was like yeah riiiight,:rolleyes: sure they are all yours :haha: ,,but eh, uh, after a while i found out. Its brand loyalty to the bitter end right here.Just to find a spot to park them in Ca, let alone where he is at, oh man. :bow:

So you all know what is up now, and whats really going on. Ill bet all of the duallys have 60s too:laugh: nice!!! :laugh: :D

How cool is that right? To wake up in the morning and say,,,,

" Um,,witch truck do i want to drive today." :D Oh man, i just thought the whole deal, and all the hard work should be seen by you all. It was kind of a shock to me, all of that at once :D :haha: :bow:

It was then when i asked, "When can i come over and sit bitch in one of those , provide laughter and beer? " :D :haha: :bow:

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

So come on everybody,:bow: lets give some hats off to Eric M, for all that dedication on so many levels.Attention to detail, and dedication to do that to a chevy.(If this guy has never been voted for GM of the month yet i think he should be) ,This is proof you dont nesicerrily need a trail rig with cut up fenders to have a cool truck that works. ( Even though id like to take the rootbeer dually and hammer down in it) :D :haha: Its a nice chevy style i think. Hes doing his own thing and its working. Go ERIC M, the man of the hour!!! :D :bow:

The black one is just sick. :D :bow:

6. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Them duallies kick a**. Great work man!!!!!:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Eric seems to have access to the WIMMINS too..... Everytime I looked at the Dec 2005 CK5 Calendar, I got a tingly feeling down there!!!

:pimp:

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Aw hell, whell all of this was new to me, you all peeps were out of calenders when i went to buy one i think !!!!:crazy: Im last to find out stuff.:D No more wimmins for me BTW, one is enough for me, lol, to many peeps keep saying wimmins, and its getting confusing,its an mtv thing mabey? :confused: All i know is thats alot of badass chevys :laugh: :bow: :haha:

It aint a repost either, :haha: because this is the full custom lineup of the delectable collection :D all of the trucks, all in a row. :D :doah:

Also, i would be happy if i had just ONE truck done up like that , let alone twenty gazillion:rotfl: :waytogo:

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah, got a pic???:rotfl:

10. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

eric,,, you want my parts..I know you do...:D

nice rigs...
    tell us how you got those wide tires on your dually.... are there spacers?

cam

11. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Sweet trucks.:bow:

12. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

So where's the STUD of the stable, the one that wheels?

13. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Well thanks guys, I appreciate the attention. One thing about city life, no one knows a thing or cars about 4x4s unless it's a Lexus or something. As soon as i get out of the city, I get smiles and thumbs up. I came outside one morning to find some bumper sticker on the Suburban that commented on gas guzzlers and SUVs. I had to laugh as I peeled it off, that truck gets the best milage out of the whole fleet! Thank ogd the whacko who put it on stuck to the bumper and not the paint.

Thanks for the ego boost Jacob, it's always nice!

Cam - on the brown dually the bed is tubbed, the springs are moved onto the frame rails, the drums are turned down to clear the wheels, parking brake is reworked and the wheels are custom made (inside dual has 19.5" of offset).

On the black, the wheels are custom made and the drums are turned down and 2 bolts are trimmed at the fender wells to keep from cutting the tires that do rub the inner fenders while turning with a heavy load.

And since you missed it Jacob, here's December:
    And that isn't my girlfriend. Old picture ... look, no crossover and the rediculous Rhino truss that was so popular in the 80s!

DLYGRL1.JPG

14. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

Dude,
    I thought you only had GMCs. :confused: And, what do I find, a CHEVY suburban. I'm no longer impressed!!! :D

Seriously, you are my hero. I would just be happy with one truck in as nice of condition as any one of yours. :bow:

15. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Girlfriend? What girl? :haha:

Very sweet truck man, good lookin bumper ornament too!

16. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Hmmmmm, if he has access to wimmins, does he have access to alot of beaver oil? i wonder if it would work well to shine that paint up...actually i dont think theres much it couldnt do...:D

17. tunedportk5

tunedportk5 1/2 ton status

Oh yes!! very nice collection. or should I say fleet.:bow:

18. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

Good Looking Trucks!!

19. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

sweet truck man!

20. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Very f@*king cool