Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

All my Firebird/Trans Am stuff for $1700!

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Blaze, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I am trying to get rid of everything I have and start all over again. Got married about a month and a half ago and moved about 1 hour away from my old place. All my junk is either at a friend's house or in my parents' garage. My parents are complaining and I need to get rid of my stuff. I'm buying a 79 Bandit, so I am going to start all over with my lot. Included are:

1975 Firebird, complete, but rusted frame. Pontiac 350, TH350, tons of new parts, etc. New carb, Dynomax headers, Edelbrock valve covers, 74 Firebird Formula hood, and a bunch more. I have invested a lot of money in this car.

1978 Trans Am rolling chassis. Clean body tub and subframes, rust in trunk, but new truck floor included, no wheels, 3.08 posi 10-bolt, no front sheetmetal, drivetrain, or doors, just body tub and frames.

1984 Trans Am. Good condition, no title. I'm trying to get the title for it right now. 305 4bbl (LG4), 700R4, functional power-buldge hood, fiberglass hatch, and decent stereo system. Interior is shot except for dash and console. Door panels decent. All glass good and NO RUST! I would restore, but I really need to get it out of my parents' driveway before the homeowner's gustapo gets them.

Make me an offer and it is all yours! I also have a bunch of other smaller parts lying around that I will include. You can email me or just post here, I'll get back to ya.

2. doc70sub

doc70sub 1/2 ton status

How flexible is the price? Thanks!
    Doc

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'd probably take $1500 for the stuff, but that's as low as I can go. I have about that much into the 75 Firebird itself.

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

The 84 is sold, I only have the 75/78 left. $1000 takes the rest of the stuff!