Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

all nighters paying off PICS!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by GEORGIA GABE, Jun 13, 2005.

1. GEORGIA GABE

GEORGIA GABE 1/2 ton status

my third night in a row in the shop till past midnight. Dang i think this things gonna kill me one day.

new stuff is herculiner bedliner interior and rear top, I mounted my roadbox to the bed to secure all my tools. axe mount, dual battery install with inverter, I built a sheild to protect my amp (under the drivers seat) it also works great as a fire extinguisher mount. I havent figured out where i want to mount the co2 air system. BTW it works great, I bought a co2 regulator off of ebay for $15.00 and got a tank from my gas supplier. cranked up the reg and Im running impacts off it. The seats are out of a late model 240 sx, great side bolstering and lumbar! The PA on the cb is great too, here in atlanta people dont like to get off the road after they get in a wreck. I have successfully cleared two fenderbenders by telling them over the PA to "clear the roadway!" as I drove by I could see them looking back to see the police cruiser. By the way the knockout in the core support was the perfect size to mount the speaker in. the engine is out of a 95 3/4 ton the cooler fans are out of a 9? infinity g20. the negative cable from the rear battery connects to the frame via range rover front knuckle pin ( it was sitting on my workbench and fit really well. its $80.00 from landrover yikes )
    if you have any questions or suggestions let me know. I am always trying to improve. some of these things might make it in the long run some might not

thanks for checking out my rig
    gabe
    www.jandlautoservice.com
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wy4tt

wy4tt 1/2 ton status

Looks like those late nights are paying off! Except, midnight isn't late! Everything looks great. I really like the Herculine liner. And the axe, in case someone gets a rash of roadrage. :grin:

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That looks great. Very nice job in the interior.

4. GEORGIA GABE

GEORGIA GABE 1/2 ton status

well, I get to work about 7am and am supposed to leave at 5. so 7am to 1am is a killer. as far as the roadrage goes :mad: i just push my redkneck horn and hold the cb mike to it Blaring out the PA. It says some funny $hit and that makes me laugh :cool1: . Its a good thing, otherwise I might run over some sixteen year old with a rattle can and a wing mounted to a 89 sentra!
    :grin: