Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ALL TENNESSEANS!!!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by CaveBlazin, Sep 9, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I would like to see how many TNK5ers we have out there ROGER UP so I can get an idea of what we have. I want to create a club if possible. So let me hear from you!!!

2. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Hey do I count even though I am stuck here in NC. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I will be moving back to TN after I get out of the army. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Go Vols. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Will this be an Eastern Tn thing? I'll be moving near Asheville, NC in January

4. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey do I count even though I am stuck here in NC. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I will be moving back to TN after I get out of the army. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]**** the vols go gators /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]**** the vols go gators /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

**** both! Go 'Canes! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. CaveBlazin

Ok **** both of you cause the VOLS RULE!!!! Anyways yes it can be a eastern TN thing a western TN thing and a Middle TN thing all who want to join please PM me I will be getting a web host either this week or next. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    And yes if you are a born Tennessean its all good to join!!

7. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

go vols i am 1 hour north of memphrica (memphis for those non ebonics speaking)

8. CaveBlazin

[ QUOTE ]
    go vols i am 1 hour north of memphrica (memphis for those non ebonics speaking)

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Ok so not alot of bites so far I'll continue to work on the website though..