Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

All that talk about the AWB...where's your stuff...pics of mine inside!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TrcksR4ME, Sep 30, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

All that talk about the AWB...where\'s your stuff...pics of mine inside!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not the best pics in the world, but here ya go....full on assualt rifle mode (to use antiquated terminology). The prize jewel being the hk91/g3 collapsable stock made by POF (no way I was spending $400 for a genuine HK). Stock is awesome and made on HK tooling in Pakistan. Also added the flash supressor and bayonet lug /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

The full specs on the rifle:
    -Cetme battle rifle made by Century Arms 7.62mm Nato
    -HK 91 Carry Handle
    -HK 91 Collapsable stock
    -HK G3 flash supressor
    -Custom scope mount I made using an old AR-15 mount I had laying around-Tasco red dot scope
    -Trigger job by me, took almost all the creep and slop out of the trigger, nice and crisp now.

The Cetme is a great deal, takes a little time and work to smooth it out into a good reliable rifle, but for $350 for the rifle its hard to go wrong
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Re: All that talk about the AWB...where\'s your stuff...pics of mine inside!

Sweet!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I don't even want anything. I'm getting a USP compact for my birthday and it only holds 8. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I got my Glock the other day, but I wouldn't mind having an M4 /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif or a G3A3 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Are those reliable?? I have an old 91 loks almost exactly like that good gun though. glad you like yours /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

SWEET! HK's rock! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Cetme's are hit and miss as far as reliability. The problem stems from the fact that Century Arms builds the recievers and assembles the guns. Most are ok, but they all usually need a little tweaking and if nothig else a very thorough cleaning.

BTW, the Cetme is the precurser to the HK rifles. It was designed in Spain after WWII by an ex-Nazis engineer. It was later contracted out and modified by H&K and their version was the G3 (early HK 91). So it is very similar to H&K's although the inards are slightly different and most are not interchangable. But for $350 you get a .308 semi-auto rifle which is kick a$$ in my book-love the .308 round.

8. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I love my cetme.
    [​IMG]

But that of yours is nice.

How much did you spend on the hk91 buttstock?
    And how did you mount a bayonnet up front?
    I'd love to do a little work on mine.

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I used to want an HK91 but since the ban lifted I'm thinking about an SL8 to G36 conversion and dying it al black /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif