Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ALL THE TAPES FROM BLAZER BASH

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by BILLY RAY, Aug 28, 2002.

1. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

TORI HAD A GREAT IDEA ABOUT PUTTING ALL THE TAPES FROM BLAZER BASH ON ONE TAPE. IF YOU GUYS WANT YOU CAN START SENDING ME YOUR TAPES (MAKE SURE IT IS ON VHS) I WILL START PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.
    BILLY MCCRARY
    809 EAGLE CREEK DR.
    LEANDER TX. 78641
    ALL I WILL NEED IS THE PRICE OF THE TAPES AND POSTAGE AND ANYONE CAN HAVE THEM. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

that would be awsome! even for us guys that could not make it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hell yeah id love to see videos!!!

4. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Hey Billy....
    Was good to meet you MAN.. (heavy on emphasis on the man /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif ) What a great time aye ? Cant wait till the next one.
    Your gonna get several hours of video. Are you going to just edit it down to the action ? I have 1.5 hours of pretty much useable stuff. I can send on in a few days.

5. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Can some one here take that and burn it to DVD? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I will take out the stuff not need ed just send me yours tapes or better yet send me a copy of your tapes. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

I will send you the originals too keep the quality as good as can be.

8. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I want a tape too. Just let me know how much and I'll send the money. Seems like most didn't like my ghetto rig since I've not seen many pics of it in the galleries posted so far, I hope there is at least some footage of us on there. At least Keith and Eric (Twizted) got some for us after my camera got dropped...

9. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

I liked your rig Baddog my problem is pure laziness. Since I was in front and you were near the rear of the Rusty Nail group we just missed you for photos. Besides we busy watching Greg roll. I will look to see if I do have any of you though

10. BadDog

Hmm, that post didn't come out at all like I intended. Sorry that came across a bit whiny. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif I had just been scanning through the pics that were posted so I could show my wife and daughter, but didn't find any of my buggy. My rig is not exactly photogenic now and this WAS a K5 run, not a "used to be" K30 now “truggy” run. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Hehe, even finished it won’t be a sexy as most buggy/truggy rigs. Looks were not high on my priorities. If it were not my rig, I probably wouldn't have been taking pics of it either. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif No problem either way, I’ll have more than enough pics once Eric and Keith get their stuff uploaded. And I would love a tape even if my rig is not featured, there were too many cool rigs there for the tape to be in any way disappointing… It was a GREAT time!

11. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Russ (Baddog) I havealot of great shots of you, it's just taking some time to sort through them all (clean 'em up and delet the crappy ones, ect..)

I'm working on the Rusy Nail ones now and should be up soon, probably have the AZ-crew at Hell's Revenge by Friday.

And the grand finaly,
    Upper and Lower Hellderado with Baddog and the Big Dawgs by Monday. They look good on the camera, stay tuned! (also, some slide-shows that I hope will work with Web-Shots)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Seems like most didn't like my ghetto rig since I've not seen many pics of it in the galleries posted so far,

[/ QUOTE ]
    Doubt that! You were at the tail-end of most of the runns, so I'm betting that had ALOT to do with the lack of pics. It looked to me that Stephan liked what he saw. And I was extreamly impressed with how well it worked and the mods that was done.
    Very cool combo, it seems to have close to the perfect balnance (usable space, ability, lack of body panels, low C/G, and ground clearance)

Taking time off work turns around and kicks my butt when I get back. Time has been tight and I'm buzy- nothing wrong with that, but it does cut in on my free-time.

12. BadDog

Thanks man, you (and Keith) are a life saver, especially since my camera died the first day. No rush at all, take your time and get done what needs doing, the pics will wait.

As for the “perfect balance” part, it is much closer to what I ultimately wanted than I realized. I figured, this being my first attempt at a semi-hard core rig, that there would be whole pieces of the design that needed cutting out and rethinking. To my utter amazement, it seems to need nothing more than a bit of tweaking (specifically the gas filler and the rear springs getting fubar) and finishing. I’m thrilled at how well it worked out.

Anyway, I’ll hush now, I’ve already lead this thread way too far off topic. My apologies to all for hijacking the thread…

13. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

i can convert it to dvd if wanted...

14. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I must be in the same boat, haven't really seen any of mine either, I must have been in front of the mall that day. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. BadDog

Well, we can't have our leader left out now can we. Here is a short series I think you'll find satisfying... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Got these recorded for posterity just before my son dropped (and broke) my camera... Hmmm, or maybe it wasn’t the drop, could it have been the picture of you??? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif LOL J/K

16. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Ive got some tape too. Hope there is some good shots on it.
    We had several cameras rolling so we might have some useable stuff. Just didn't get all the breakage, roll-overs and things on our tapes (boring) J/K.
    I'll send them out when I get a chance.

17. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

put me on the list i would like to buy a tape
    i would like to be there for bb3 or bb4 from NJ /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

OK guys start sending tapes anytime now. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

19. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

OK GUYS IT HAS BEEN SOME TIME NOW AND THE ONLY TAPE I HAVE IS FROM SID. ****** SO SEND THE TAPES ******* PLEASE ****
    BILLY MCCRARY
    809 EAGLE CREEK DR.
    LEANDER TX. 78641

20. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Hey bro.. what kinda turn around time you looking at ? Im going to send you the original so that the quality is kept up.
    I can send out soon. TORI