Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

All this baby talk :)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Phyte, Oct 9, 2000.

1. Phyte

Phyte 1/2 ton status

I have been meaning to post this on here for a week. My wife and I just had our first child on the 20th of Sept. He was 9 pounds 2 ounces and 22 inches long. He is really healthy and never fusses unless hes hungry.. Well kinda like me :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Thanks for posting that!! Thats really nice. We had a son ourself 1 year ago and the time since then sure has gone fast. Congratulations!

http://www.espen88k5.coloradok5.com

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

He ain't got no mud on him...how come ya haven't had that kid out wheelin' yet??...Ya want him to grow up deprived??...Congratulations...JD

4. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Hey congratulations, we still need to get together and have that beer. LOL, probably no time now though. I was wondering where you have been, but remembered it was pretty close to the due date. Take care. - Steve :)</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Steve Sosa a.k.a. "sosaman"</font color=blue>
    http://sosaman.home.texas.net/carpics.html

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Congrats, bro!!!! Our second child is due Jan. 2, and I get to go through the whole feeding, burping, no sleeping, tired all day, cranky thing again......And on top of that, I'll have to take care of a baby, too!!!!LOL LOL

6. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Congrats Jason..
    Glad to see your back online.
    Now .. about that beer.. !!!! lol

It's better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it !

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Congratulations, having kids is the most incredible experience you will ever have.........even beats getting through a big mud bog. My two girls are now 8 and 11 and it has been nothing but fun............well, some challenges, stinky diapers and all, but definitely neat. "Life as you know it no longer exists...........it gets better." True story.

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

8. Phyte

Phyte 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks a lot guys.. I have had the best 3 weeks of my life here.. well except the 12 hour days at work >:(. Being a programmer has its advantages, except when its crunch time. As for Gage getting muddy, I just got my blazer and just moved to Austin so I don't know any mud holes yet! Some one help me out.. Besides I don't think my tired 305 could handle it to well, plus I don't think my hubs are locking either. My wife and I are building a house right now so all of my cash is tied up in that, but after its done look out! I'm going trailer bitch with an edge. My truck is going to be gorgeous when its done and it going to tear up the trails. I'm thinking TPI 454 BB Chevy would do that well.. we will see.. Later

Phyte

Charlie and Steve.. Me and a few friends are going to drink some beer wednsday night, and you all are welcome to come. I don't have the details yet. Charlie I just called your cell phone and left you a message. Give me a call when you get a chance.

9. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Congrats Jason

I have a 21 month old son and I will tell anyone who cares to read or listen; he is the single best thing that has ever happened to me!! [​IMG][​IMG] Enjoy your little grease monkey and get a wrench in those little hands as soon as he can hold it! [​IMG]