Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

All users, Z3PR and Bubba Ray in paticular...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Apr 13, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

What does your member name mean? Some are easy to figure out like Greg72,<font color="green"> GreenBlazerAZ </font> and ColoradoK5.

Bubba, What does V.O.R.R.A. Hack mean??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    and

What is the meaning of Z3PR?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MOABDADC22 is an hybrid of three different things. MOAB is because I live for wheeling in Moab. Which is ironic because I can not go this year because of a back injury /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif! (Moab also means Bad Mo Fo in Hebrew /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.) DAD is because I am a proud father of two boys. And C22 is my badge number/call sign /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

My wife actually bestowed this name on me. As we all know, you can not give your self a nickname!!

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Z3 becouse I wanted a BMW Z3 a few years ago. Drive one, you'll want one too !!! and PR for my name.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Bubba's deals with www.vorra.com. I'm a Vorra hackette now thanks to him.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i got mine back in high school, as i was alway's causing some kind of trouble.

dave

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

not too hard to figure out. jekbrown = jason edward kenneth brown. I dont name my trucks, and I dont use lame screen names. Guess its just part of my personality. If more people followed suit, btw, it would be a heck of a lot easier to talk to ck5'ers on the phone or in person. "hello? yes ma'am, my name is jason brown... Im looking for landsmasher.. is he in?" lol! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif anyway, Im all about keepin' it real... no need to make up a name, just use the one mom/dad gave ya.

j

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hey I must have missed your call. No need to worry about my parents answering the phone. I'm 51 and live by myself. Normally it's just me and the dog. BUT... My dog Tabby is in Jail again. Yet another tactic by the city to get me out of here. This is the 3rd time she's been picked up in the last couple of months and someone called the police because I was calling for her. The cops came out in force and held me at bay with thier night sticks. They were attacking the other 3 dogs that we have on our property and I had to tell them to put thier sticks away or I would call the State Police... I had a tape recorder going and a phone in my hand and they backed off. They had to climb over my fence to get in here and to get out of here cuz I wouldn't open our LOCKED GATE... Still trying to figure out how they got my dog out of here. The pound is closed till Monday and I can't even get her out till then. I'm storming mad now and I am about to retaliate... THIS IS BULLSH!T!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

POTATO is what all my freinds call me.It is a nickname given to me my freshman year in high school.Football coach told me i look like a potato and voila i now am.I think its just that they are to "ignant" to say my real name.Ja'misle.Just rolls off the tongue.And the 76 is my football jersey #.Nothing to do with unical. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Went I got to college login in names where first and middle inital and last name.
    Jeremiah J Laughner
    jjlaughner
    It kind of stuck and I started using it at hotmail. Friends sometimes call me jj or laughner (pronounced lof-n-er).
    So most people knew my BSU website with jjlaughner, so when I got out of school and off their servers I registared jjlaughner.com and everything else usually follows suit. I dont like having 20 different logins and no real nick names beside my uncles cb handle for me 'Bullfrog' (haha, yeah I know, Jeremiah was a bullfrog song, yes I heard that before /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. No one ever remembers -he was a good friend of mine and he helped me drink my wine /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif- come one someone pass me the bottle /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif )

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, Steph answered the VORRA part for me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

And if ya have been wondering, no Bubba Ray ain't my real name. Here's the story behind it.

A few years ago, right after I moved down here to the Central Valley, I was going to the local JC taking the Automotive Tech course. You can tell the quality of the school by my overwhelming presence in the Tech Forums. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

One day I had gone down to my wife's work, and I was in my coveralls. Her boss (who is a hottie which I may add) started talking to me and I told her that my name is Bubba Ray while I'm in the coveralls. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Well anyway, I knew about CK5 from the time it started, and once in a great while I would venture into the forums just to look around, but never stayed, never posted. Then one day I was goofing off and was reading the forums and decided to register. But I used this name cause back in the day, I was a regular on another message forum and that place was 100 times worse than what PBB is, so I figured I wouldn't stay long; but ended up staying.

Besides, ain't Bubba Ray Boudreaux a such cooler name than Francis Marion Wazcinsky? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Me.. I just sell sticks, the kind you build houses with. Back about 10 years ago when I started an AOL account everyone used screen names. The reason its spelled wrong is you could only have 10 letters /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Bubba is that you real name, Cause you sound prety well spoken for a polish redneck, Maybe theres hope for me yet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Bubba is that you real name, Cause you sound prety well spoken for a polish redneck, Maybe theres hope for me yet

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Nope, I have just a bland, all-American name, Stan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

When I first found this site my truck was rusty, but trusty...so I combined the two by capitalizing the R instead of the T. Kinda lame, but it stuck. Now my truck isn't rusty...

Rene

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol landsmasher... never tried to call ya, just usin ur nick as a good example. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ahhh, my infamous geekspeak has been replaced...

On the thread topic, I chose NewYorkin thinking it was ironic that I was on a site for "Colorado"K5, being from New York. I had hung around before as Ratch, but drifted away when I sold my first K5, couldn't remember the password when I started lurking again, so just registered NewYorkin. I've been thinkin about asking Steve to hack Ratch so I can change my name to that, but a small state-prideful piece of me doesn't want to give it up...

15. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

NoAngel:
    On the very rare occasions I would actually have some dirt on my younger brothers I would try to get them in trouble. Usually I was met with a response like, "Well, you're no angel yourself, missy!"

Also, I am one of the most caring and compassionate people you will ever meet, but I also have an alter ego that is fiesty, never a dull moment with a splash of Irish temper thrown in for good measure! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    Just ask Leadfoot, he'll tell ya ... I'm no angel. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

my name is kinda goofy. The first time i whent wheelin the people i was whith said "geeze what do you think you have some kind of pre runner" (refering to the fact i jumped the luv twice that day. So then my buddy Mountainexplorer told me about this awsome sight and that we were going to try and make a 4x4 club called the mountainexplorers. I just figured i would call myself mountain eplorere pre runner but that was too long so bam, mepr.

17. amm888

amm888 1/2 ton status

amm are my initials, and 8 is my lucky number - yeah, i pride myself in my ingenous creativity

18. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

hehe mines probably one of the hardest to figure out
    i had a hole before the cat on the original set up, so it was pretty loud...
    then the engine blew, put a new engine in, as well as headers and duals...now its louder...

pretty lame name in my opinion, i first registered on ck5 about 6 months before, but i kept having login problems, didnt post much at all, so i just reregistered, and this was the best i could come up with at the time, everyone had been giving me crap on how loud it was that day..of course i was running open headers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I bet you'll never guess what mine means... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I bet you'll never guess what mine means...

[/ QUOTE ]
    You're [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]