Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Allan's "Day of Diversity"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 24, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Allan\'s \"Day of Diversity\"

Friday, January 23rd, 2004.

5:00 am. Get up. Put snow plow on truck. Plow until 8:15 am.

8:45 am. Go to "Water Aerobics" class. (so I can graduate from college)

10:00 am. Snowplowing again.

12:05 pm. Sell wheels I had for sale.

12:30 pm. Work at radiator shop. Assemble City Bus radiator (and diasassemble and re-assemble several times to get it right). Boss notices me getting many phone calls on my cell about parts I'm selling. Disassemble core radiators and tidy up shop area. Get off work at 4:30 pm.

5:00 pm. Get home. Take calls on parts and car I'm selling. Get on computer and post things about "duels of knowledge" (more like Trivia questions). Call on Warn 8274 winch for $300.

7:00 pm. Leave to neighboring town to get winch.

7:20 pm. Get call from friend whos uncle needs me to tow him.

8:00 pm. Buy winch and get gas. Drive home.

8:30 pm. Driving on freeway at 70. T-case pops into nuetral, I over-rev motor which starts knocking.

8:45-9:25 pm. Side of freeway, then drive over off freeway to store parking lot.

9:25 pm. Go to cousins apt. to get a flashlight to replace a blown fuse. No flashlight, so I use a candle they have to see fuse box. Replace fuse and get guages to work again. Motor still knocking.

10:30 pm. Arrive home, park plow truck with bad motor. Pick up friend, use '84 K5 go to tow his Uncle's S-10.

10:55. Get $20 for the tow and buy gas for Blazer.

11:45 pm. Finish tow. Head home.

12:40 am. Jan. 24th. Arrive home. Get online. Make post about ruining truck motor and about "Allan's Day of Diversity".

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Re: Allan\'s \"Day of Diversity\"

I need a nap just from reading that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif