Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Allmost forgot...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5 NUTT, Aug 1, 2002.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif Allmost forgot about the new forum...no net access till tomorrow when i get off work...best i can get here in Junction is ATT Broadband...better than this borrowed aol 24k stuff....Spent all day getting my Colorado license and plates for my K5's....seems you have to take them to the police dept for a vin inspection first....felt like a good round of 52 pickup today...but at least its done~!

As for name of forum....."The Tailgate Lounge"....best i could come up with on short notice....lol.

Azblazer /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

If AT&T in GJ is half as reliable as it is in Portland you're in for a treat................cable rocks.

Been reading the heat in your new home...........whassup with that!!!! Thought you left the heat..........lol.

Now you're at home, when your K5's are wearing Colorado plates you're a part of the local scene now.

Still have the Portland trip cancelled?

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Bwaahaaaahaaahaaa!!!! Grand Junction is only about 100 miles from Moab. It gets HOT there! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif But it's still that "dry heat", like Arizona (or a blast furnace). /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Harry....couple weeks back when we hit 105 here in GJ the guys in the shop were bithcin about the heat and i was laughin at them....after 12 years of blast furnace 105 feels good. But at least here in GJ it cools off at night.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Frank...no trip to Portland...the dealership up in Denver hired a dealer trainer finally...so the plan is for him to come to Junction and give the class....guess i striked out again /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

When i figure out where to post and store pics on the net i'll let you know so you can see our new house and all the other new stuff.....sept the baby...not here yet...but went to my first birthing class the other night so we are gettin close!

Azblazer

5. FWP

FWP CRS

You almost forgot....Well there's your sign...senility settin in... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

We miss you bud!

6. Haulgas

Haulgas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif I agree with Fred... See you in MOAB .... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Sign....you mean the azblazer thing? Can't change that...then nobody would know me...see ya all in Moab in a couple of weeks. Might be bringin Chalet only...can't drive 2 K5's at once...plus got the tbi harness half built tonight...goona ditch the headers tomorrow in favor of the stock 91 RV manifolds so i have a built in place for the O2....hopin to have her complete by the run...and campin in style...lol.

Azblazer

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I've been very happy with www.webshots.com for my photo storage...........give them a try. Hope to SOME DAY meet ya in person...........feel like I've known you forever man. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif