Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

allmost in.... rain rain go away

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 11, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

( web page ) for those who missed what im talking about. i wish the dumb rain would stop, it keeps runnin me in the house /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif i got the old one out last night and workin on it all day today, and goober will be here later for some punishment to himself /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

hey,
    what do you plan to run for exhaust and the new power plant?

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I dunno, prolly leave it alone for now, too poor already! If Goober dont quit telling me to change everything ill be broke /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (big thanks to Dan for the help)but i think 2.5 in will be good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If Goober dont quit telling me to change everything ill be broke

[/ QUOTE ]

Just one more thing:

[​IMG]

A Paxton centrifugal supercharger would REALLY help that engine out!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif