Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

almost bashed the camaro today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RootBreaker, Dec 9, 2005.

1. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Nov 29, 2001
    ok so I have owned a 1996 camaro... since it had 3 miles on it... well now it has 165,000 miles... gets 24mpg.... only 200hp but a good all around car... I have NEVER and i repeat NEVER (until now) had a problem with snow... so I drive from home.. as it is only raining.... as I hit a backroad that is a popular one... my usual 55mph drive is 30mph... that is cool..... well i go over the comm barry bridge.... still ok... I hit rt95s.... OH MY FRICKEN GOD!!!! DO THEY KNOW WHAT PLOW TRUCKS ARE!!!! 3 lanes wide..... I was in the middle lane at 15mph..... gotta go 2 miles..... well the back of the camaro came out.... I was in a 90 degree position now.... both guys one on left and one on right went wide so I fit...... Kept sliding as now it seems we are on ice.... well I slid right behind the guy in the right lane..... now I am in a 180 degree position and still sliding.... people in the right lane are now darting to the middle lane.... so now I stop.... well a light gas pedal will not allow the car to move... so I floor it.... revs up and shifts gears... well now the momentum of the tires get me moving..... so I spin around... and still couldnt keep the car straight... it was sideways for the next 1 mile.... then I got to my exit.... from there I had to stop at wawa.....[size=+2]AND I OWN A LIFTED TRUCK WITH 40" HAWGS AND LOCKERS!!!!!!! AND IT IS IN MY DRIVEWAY[/size]