Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost complete**Pics added**

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, May 20, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Spent a good part of the day yesturday finishing up the 14FF. Got all the new bearings/race/seals(Timkin) pressed in, rotors mounted, disc bracket brackets mounted(a-tron), lip shaved, and painted...only thing i need to get now are some calipers to complete it.

Now to start on the 3/4ton D44 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'll try and get pics posted later today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Almost complete

very cool congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    lip shaved, and painted...

[/ QUOTE ] I shaved my ass and painted my toe nails does that count.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

only if its florescent neon pink....and NO i don't want to see pics /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I have all that done but no time to hang the thing, what are you doing about your drive shaft? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

front or rear or both?

7. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    and NO i don't want to see pics

[/ QUOTE ] please for the love of god please i beg you NO pics /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    only if its florescent neon pink....and NO i don't want to see pics

[/ QUOTE ] OK thats a no from Jeff on wanting to see my newly painted nails...check... hey, how did you know what color my ass was..I'll have you know,florescent neon pink is very chic' this spring, got to keep up on your fashion, ya know.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

seriously considering a third Guinness.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hey, how did you know what color my ass was

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifThat is just TO MUCH INFO my friend /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    front or rear or both?

[/ QUOTE ] Just my rear mainly, been turning baboon heads all day.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Now on said third Guinness.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. BadBowtie1

If you dont mind me asking but what did all the bearing,seals and races cost for your 14BFF? Im gonna do mine here soon and was wondering what its gonna cost.

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now on said third Guinness.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Is that as far as you've gotten this morning? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I got Timkin stuff, and it ran my pennies $99.XX

15. BadBowtie1

THANKS............

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

np /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Your giving me some serious motovation for getting my Eaton done, er started. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I just got the 14 bolt carrier and axles last week now I just need to crack open the Eaton and check things out. Get it ready for the build, swap. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Here ya go, here is some more motivation /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tires are just to move the damn thing around /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

i added some pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. mudhog

looks great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif