Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost didn't get to post this...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Jan 26, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Almost didn\'t get to post this...

First a question then the story...
    How does one get his ass to release the seat cushion??

now the story..
    I was up in Portland dropping off parts, swapping videos and doing some fab work..everything is going good. Frank and I BS'd for a while and I head home. Little did I know what was instore for me. I had just topped off my tank in order to prepare for the 120 mile trip home. Paid the gas attendant my money and went on my way.( Chevron closest to your house Frank) Anyhoo...
    I was minding my own business just tooling along the road, 45MPH in that area if I do recall, and it is raining mind you. There is a soft banking corner that makes a right for those that choose to turn other wise you continue on towards the left. As the vehicle in front of me slows down to make the turn...I brake to allow for his to turn and keep the 4 second rule. As the cehicle makes the turn I hit the gas to get back up to 45 and just as the truck clears my field of vision a FORD StupidDuty pulls out from the road that the truck infront of me had just turned onto. So in my quickest 21 year old reflexes I stab both feet on the brake to slow the 3,300# metal brick that I am manning. The guy in the FORD didn't just lurk forward he continued to go even after my wheels were locked and sliding( the words in my head are much like a bunch of Saliors on shore leave) Keep in mind this was taking place in a very tight distance, 25 yards max. So at this point when the truck desides to just sit in my lane I shift in to ralley racer mode and was able to steer the Cherokee clear of it.[​IMG] I wish the Willy's was running atleast I would of been able to look at him eye to eye, and make him wish he didn't pull out.

But I made it and I'm home safe and sound..just hard to sit down with a Jeep seat cushion stuck in my [​IMG]!

<font color=blue>I have a COMPAQ, it's the RAV4 of the computer world[​IMG]</font color=blue>

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Re: Almost didn\'t get to post this...

Sure can tell a story[​IMG].

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

3. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Ahhh P-town drivers. gotta love em.
    I walked around with my cusion wedged firmly between my cheeks for around an hr yesterday.
    Typical scenerio.
    4 lane hwy and a light that had just turned green and a rock truck in front of me.
    I move to the left lane and a ford follows me I pull back into the right and see that the ford does the same.
    Then he blazes past me and hits his right turn signal and pulls right in front of me, ok no big deal he is 12" from my front bumper and we are doing 60 mph, his blinker is still going for a few seconds and just when I am thinking ok ya can turn em off now, he hits the skids and starts to make a right with me about 5 feet from his rear bumper and a semi on my ass.
    Freaking as$hole couldn't stay behind me for 10 seconds??
    I swear some drivers should be allowed to be pulled from a rig and shot.

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

4. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

glad to hear you are ok, but, i thought everyone in portland drove like that

"growin old is not for sissies"
    77k5 400/350/np203/stock for now

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I walked around with the seat stuck to my arse after I did a little "accident" in my pants!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just one of those times where you think you have a fart coming and instead you blow chunks out instead!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

LOL@ WES.....your killin me.

<font color=purple>If you want life to run smoothly...You must grease it with some ATTITUDE!!!!</font color=purple>

7. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Ahh Wes there is such a thing as too much information.
    Those lil life experiences I like to keep to myself.
    But hey don't be shy. LOL

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

LOL Ron!! [​IMG]

Well, you guys are considered "family", so, I gotta let the "family" know about my "experiences"!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>