Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

almost done painting my engine acessoires

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 4x4 Cowboy, Dec 31, 2002.

1. 4x4 Cowboy

4x4 Cowboy 1/2 ton status

everytime i poped the hood ide seem my rebuilt 350 and it was ugly /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifi hated it(the color)everything is black. runs real good but im now painting most of the parts except for manifold,cilinder heads,alternator and block the rest got a fresh coat of chevy orange, and i do say it looks so much better just have to finish my left valve cover and ill be done. then ill take pictures /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

paint the block, paint the block, paint the block, paint the block, paint the block

look at my web shots then you too will see the light! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

yeah go check out the psycho chicken project.. paint it all!!! BRIGHT GREEN!!!!! Be Different!!! Stand Out!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. 4x4 Cowboy

4x4 Cowboy 1/2 ton status

ya your right i should paint the block(another day) oh and impresive engine /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> My engine was all black too, but now it's a nice uniform shade of MUD. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>