Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost "done"....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by y5mgisi, Apr 30, 2005.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

After having my truck sence september, I am allmost ready to start driving it. Sence ive got it ive done 3/4 ton, 500 caddy swap, 4"lift, 35" ssrs intereor and body work, and its still not exactly how id like it be just yet. Man if only i had a shop, better weather, more money, and wasnt in school. I could have been driving it months ago. but it just feels the same way school does. Like the end of journey will never come. Even though i only have one month of school left :cool1: it feels like forever and even though i'll probably be able to finally hear it run tomorrow(i hope :blush: ) it still feels like forever till i'll be able to drive it. Just a few things left though; brake lines, rear conversion joint, fix radieator, build upper rad. hose, finish making exaust manifolds and bolt them on, conect all exasut, do somthing about heater hose in back of head, fan belt/fan, get wheels and mount tires on em, thats it with the exeption of some misc. stuff. Anyways just had to get that all out. It allways helps seein peoples 2yr+ long projects. :blush: anyways catch yall later. I cant wait to take the truck campin and just drive it man ahhh!

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Hey man... when your ready for rear brake lines, send me a PM... we (Black Widow Performance) sell a of braided stainless steel brake line kit for exactly what your doing.

-Ryan

3. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

for sure! :waytogo: Well i heard it run today :D :cool1: no manifolds on it but it sounded pretty good. Only ran it for prbably 30 secnds after it cleared out and started runing smooth but i could tell it will be runnin nice after i get all that stuff done. Man it was just so sweet to here it run after 8 months!!!! man im stoked!

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status