Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost done

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Dec 16, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

One more final left,and I'm done till Jan. 20th! That means plenty of time to get my rig ready for Katemcy Rocks in February.

Got ~70 on my Chem, I feel like I did well on bio ~A, and I am going to go take my Math final in 30minutes. Wish me luck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Ah I have two left....one on Wed and Thurs then Im done till the 19th... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It sucks sitting here all day waiting for the exams. I want to study but for some reason I always just end up on here.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

LoL, i know exactly what you mean.

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Just finished my last one...and sold my books back and got $130!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. daleearnhardt01

whoa thats some good cash

6. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I've got two left for wed economics (yuk) & calc II. I got physics done (yea). good luck to all

7. daleearnhardt01

Yeah I got Agricultural Economics and Biology.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yeuh, i'm done, biatch.

Math kicked my azz... but I think I did decent. Now I gotta wait for my roomate to finish so we can go home /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. daleearnhardt01

I hate you I still have 2 days... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

so yer gonna be here till late jan??? badass. dude we gotta go fishin at mud bridge. cold water and a warm water discharge is always good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I've been done with my finals since the 12th, and I go back on Jan. 12th. Spring semester brings all the new classes with my major change to criminal justice; I can't wait to do the crime scene investigation class.

BTW, what are your plans on getting ready for K-rocks? I doubt I'll be able to make it, but do you know when Chillifest is going to be, I'm gonna try my hardest to drive the Jimmy down for that at least /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yuck, mud bridge, i hate that place now, and this is why... overnight visit. [​IMG]

But yeah we're planning mansfield pass run in early jan. besides that im down for whatever, whenever.

Down like a clown, charlie brown.

As for Katemcy my PLANS are d60 swap, hydro assist + crossover & cage. maybe 38x12.50 swampers if I can sell my tires and front axle.
    If by chilifest you mean Texas Club Challenge and thats the crawfish broil + club competition, thats in feb, i dont think im gunna compete, but ittle be a blast.

13. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

U talking about Port Mansfield? If you are Let me know my dad lives out there and my brother isnt to far away. Im sure my bro would be down for some wheeling.

Nick

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hes talkin bout the jetties on our side of the channel. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

thats why we go to the other side and drive on the trail part. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but most likey we'll end up muddin too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Well, that night we went to fish but i felt sympathetic for like 8 mexicans in a f250 stuck out there at 3am, i pulled them out, they got stuck again, and then I got stuck. i had to get jonas to pull me out at 7am /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

yeah i remember you tellin me but we'll just keep looking forward. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. daleearnhardt01

1 more to go.....for some reason Im not very motivated to study for it....wonder why /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif