Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost got a ticket today

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Aug 28, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

They are doing construction near my house on a road and there are the usual piles of dirt. I'm sure I'm not the only one that loves to wheel around them. Well there is a park across the street and there was a little kid soccer game over there. After I was done, I was leaving and a cop pulls me over and says that someone at the game across the street called them and said I was off roading over there and destroying property (I dont know if piles of dirt are considered property by some people and running over them destroying them but I guess it was to this person) I said I was just testing out my 4x4 to see if it works, even though I didn't use it at all. Anyway he just gave me a warning for destruction of property because he didn't see me do it and there weren't any signs that said keep out or anything.

90K5

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

I'm sure the cops were called by some Kia owner who's just jealous of watching a real 4x4 at its best.[​IMG]

<font color=blue>//////
    http://blazer79.coloradok5.com
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

3. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

If they are going to call the cops for destruction of property, you shouldn't disappoint them. The next time it rains, go down to their soccer field and do about 20 donuts right in the middle. That'll teach em.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

4. HaHa, it was a soccer Mom! Glad you got out of it 90.

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Actually I've done close to that. About a week ago me and some friends took her out in a baseball field and had some fun. BTW I guess I gave them something to complain about[​IMG]

90K5

6. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Ummm.....I drove through a park after a huge rain and got stuck, and everyone on this board wanted to hang me and watch me bleed. Gosh the dirt piles sound fun!

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    http://82Jimmy.coloradok5.com

7. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

Even though it doesnt say keep out im sure they probably want you to, but that dirt is tempting. I almost got busted once driving my celebrity dukes of hazzard style in a dirt parking lot.

JD
    88 Gmc Jimmy

8. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

OK, so am I the only one here a little disturbed by this??

[​IMG]

9. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Nah your not the only one, I played soccer for 12 years. I can't stand to see people tear up fields that kids play on. It might be different if they redecorated the person who complained's lawn, but I dunno if I'd even be ok with that.

-Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

10. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

So, do you guys think you taught them a lesson. Those kids wont ever get you in trouble again. Kids.............KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just dont get it.

[​IMG]

11. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

I think it was a Gipp(I mean Jeep) owner who got mad that you were making it look easy after his got stuck on the curb.

12. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

I am with DBLAZER, you should be real proud that your K5 can really tear up a soccer field and a baseball field. Keep up the good work, the tree hugers really love stuff like this.

13. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Do the words TREAD LIGHTLY mean anything here. You tore up a kids soccer field. DUDE!!!! GROW UP!! Why do you think that people hate these big 4x4's. COMMON sens dictates that we dont go tear up a soccer field, or baseball diamond, or park. Jesus, I wonder why we dont have anywhere to go wheeling? Why dont people have any sympathy for us???? Come on guys.

[​IMG]

14. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

I have to back dblazer on this one Iam sure you ment no harm driving over the little dirt piles but the soccer feild and baseball fields ? whats up with that? I dont think that was a wise move . Now those kids have to go to a nother soccer field and wait for there turn to play there game becouse you felt the need to do donuts on there feild becouse there parents called the cops becouse you were tearing up city or county property . good job i am sure the kids will be inpressed by you donut skills . well thats just my two cents later.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

15. S10-4x4

S10-4x4 1/2 ton status

90K5..I suggest that you give up your K5 ASAP...you are not worthy. No wonder we have all these people having fits about us 4x4ers. People like you go and ruin something good. I think you should do something for the kids now. Donate some cash to their rebuilding of the soccer field...or better yet....get your butt away from the coloradok5 website and go fix it yourself and have the guts to do it in broad daylight!!!! You buy the sod to replace it and you go out and make sure that it grows right. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Damn...how old are you? 10? Little children shouldn't be playing with big boys toys till they know how to use them correctly. Also if you don't fix it I will attempt to find where you live....nice front yard ya got there huh? Wanna see what a STOCK S10 can do?
    Ok...enough throat slitting....

S10-4x4

J**P...Its what's for dinner
    http://s10-4x4.coloradok5.com

16. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Hey what the hell is going on? I never tore up a soccer field I said I ghave them something to complain about. I meant I must have just given them something to do. I know that the baseball field thing was stupid and I thought about it after i did it and said id never do it again. I never went closer than the street to that soccer field Im sorry this caused all the confusion.

90K5

17. CruisinK5

CruisinK5 1/2 ton status

Why is everyone jumping on 90k5 like this, read his posts. He never said anything about tearing up a soccer field. He did say something about a baseball field, but we all do stuff we regret. Plus grass grows back I am sure it was not permanent damage. Can't we all just get along[​IMG].

"Have you driven over a ford lately?"

18. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

well i will be the first to say soory in the text it was used it sounded like you went back and gave them something to complain about sorry we all must have read to much in to it but the baseball feild was stupid but we all do some stupid thing i did some stupid things when i was a teenager once again i am sorry for reading to much in to it hope you forgive me later Bruce.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

19. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

What the hell is everyone (S10-4x4)so pissed about? Get the corn kobs out of your a$$ and get a life. you all have done something exciting and bad in your life! Hell one kid at our school caused $15,000 worth of damage to our golf course with his pickup! Man whats so bad at going over gravel pits and heaps of dirt? Oh ya...you don't have any, and you can't do it. I am getting really tired of everyone thinking they can come in here act all bad ass, grip the guy out and you have to have a step ladder to get in your k5....maybe next time you talk a bunch of $hit on someone, get out of your high chair, get out the step ladder and stand up to him.

[censored] [censored] [censored]

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    http://82Jimmy.coloradok5.com

20. Ressurection

Ressurection 1/2 ton status

Just remember....One bad example can f_ _ _ it up for the whole bunch of us. There's a time and place for everything. Yes, I've done stupid stuff in my life, but not since I grew up!

You can't beat going Topless!