Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost got creamed!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tecton, May 31, 2003.

1. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

I was sitting at a 4 way waiting for my light to change...the other 3 lanes are level but im on an incline....my light changes, i look right, i look left...i dont think i knew what was going on, but right as i look left, an older fullsize dodge truck that was towing a neon on a dolly is screeching towards the car infront of him...smoke is everywhere...he slams into the cherokee infront of him and somehow the trailer breaks off...and i just sit there as its coming towards me...i mean dead on...and where im on an incline it comes about 5 feet from me and turns down the hill and i watch it in my mirror slam into the trees behind me so hard the rear end picks up and it almost flips. I sat there a second then got out to see if they were ok...cuts and bruises was about it...totaled the truck and id say the neon too...i got home and was shakin for a few hours

*breathes*

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn im glad it didnt hit you

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Thats some scary $hit man... good thing your alright

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

First, "almost" only counts with horseshoes, hand grendades, and nuclear weapons. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Second, I'll bet that the driver of the truck was one of those people that would have told you "Aw hell, ya don't need brakes on a trailer!" just the day before this happened. I wonder if the moron has a better understanding of the laws of physics now? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif