Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

almost got killed today!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Oct 23, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

just had to vent about crappy old people driving! i had to take my daughter to the doctors today well we are driving along in the k5 minding our own business when i come up on a green light i am of course moving to go through an intersection i am in the left lane and there is a right lane where you can go straight or turn right, well i am passing all these people in the right lane when all of a sudden an old guy about 80 turns his car right into the left lane in front of me! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif now he doesn't look at all to see a huge ass vehicle bearing down on him! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! he just whips on out there with his head up his ass!!!! i am doing about 20 when he did this, well i hit the binders hoping they grab in time thank god for seatbelts! me and my daughter get slammed forward against the belts at least now i know they work! but any way the guy just keeps on going didn't even look at us and had no idea that he just about became a vehicle from a monster truck show! i swear i missed him by inches and just about pee'd my pants! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i thought for sure i was gonna hit him and i would of hit him right in the drivers side with my front end! god i would of killed him and god only knows what would of happened to me and my daughter! geez i just wanted to hunt this guy down and slap him i was shaking so bad! so i got her to the doctors a few shades whiter than she is now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif all she could say was good driving mom! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif after that i had to call my doctor cause i was having chest pains, i have a weak heart due to my luekemia it has to work alot harder now, any way i was warned no stress no physical exertion or excitment! well after that i think my heart shot out of my chest and is laying out in the street somewhere! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif so had to go see my doc and have an ekg run to make sure i was okay and then i got lectured by my doctor for getting into a stressful situation! what the f***! ya like i asked him to do it to see if my heart could handle it! gee he found me out! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif any way made it home in one piece and parked my poor truck gotta find out why the brakes didn't grab right away damn les schwab! and now i aint ever leaving my house theres to many old people out there driving! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    thanks for the rant and rave everyone and listening to me bitch about my horrid day!

kelly

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I biched about old people driving once. Then I got rear ended by a carfull of teenagers! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifOh the irony. I still laugh about that one! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    that is irony!

kelly

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I wish they would start giving tests once people turned a certain age. A lot of them can not see over the steering wheel and they do 40 in the fast lane on the highway. Its completely dangerous. It is not safe for someone like that to be driving on the streets.

Thank god you are OK Kelly. What a day you have had. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. NEOMASTINO2U

your telling me, man there should be an age limit or at least a re-test at a certain age! just like the restrictions they have on new teen drivers there should be restrictions with the elderly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I kinda like seeing the knuckles and blue hair over the steering wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'm going to hell............ /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm going to hell............ /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL Uh oh, you don't want to look like bill do you?
    [​IMG]

8. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

kelly