Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost had a brawl at Sears tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Oct 11, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

So it was almost time to close and 2 other guys and I were talking about a club here in town and how lame it was. Guy #1 told the guy #2 that his woman works there, I knew this. Guy #2 asks what she does and jokingly I said she dances on the poles. Now this is not a strip club and they don't even have poles in there. Guy #1 was about 30 feet away and leaving for the night and he freaks out on me and starts screaming at me in the middle of the store " WTF you saying about my woman"? I told him to relax that I messin with guy #2. Guy #2 didn't know it wasnt a strip club and I was just looking for a reaction from him and got one from the wrong guy. So his fit went on for 5 minutes or so. I'll give him credit, he got in my face for a second and I resisted beating the hell out of him, which I could have easily done. I was trying really hard not to provoke him and to get him to realize that I was talking to him and meant nothing by it. Besides, his wife is a bartender there.
    Poor guy don't even know how close he was to having a set of garden shears stuck in the side of his neck /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i hate people that can't takes jokes like that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

"Poor guy don't even know how close he was to having a set of garden shears stuck in the side of his neck"

OUCH! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

damn that guy as some big hairy coconuts :O
    [​IMG]

from what i've seen of you someone would have to be nuts to get up in your face... but if i thought you insulted my girl.. i might do the same thing... maybe /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Relax.... It's a full moon...

[​IMG]

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have never figured out the whole "get up in someones face" thing. I guess if you're a grappler or bazilian jujitsu-trained guy, then it makes sense... for normal striking attacks and stuff its way to close. sure, most fights end up with 2 guys grapplin, but they dont usually start that way. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

7. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

you can never be so confident. . . some people are just crazy, i know a guy 5'4" 140lbs that would beat the sh!t out of anyone at my entire highschool . . .half of them he already has. . . not saying this is the case, but i rarely say i could "easily beat the hell out of someone" unless i already have. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif good story though. . . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you can never be so confident. . . some people are just crazy, i know a guy 5'4" 140lbs that would beat the sh!t out of anyone at my entire highschool . . .half of them he already has. . . not saying this is the case, but i rarely say i could "easily beat the hell out of someone" unless i already have. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif good story though. . . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell ya what, I'm 6-1, 245 lbs and I poked fun at a dude 5-5 or so once, man all I saw was the dude jump and pop me in the face, Knocked me out cold. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Never underestimate a 5-5, 115 lb guy you Pi$$ed off. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Oh I know how fight usually end up, I've been doing it it one form or another since I was young. Between living with an uncle who was a 5th degree black belt, a few years of Kenpo karate, bouncer at a strip club and recently getting into some submission style fighting I've seen a lot of crazy things.
    the thing that gets me is that I wasn't talking to him or insulting his girl. I was trying to make thee other guy think that the place had dancers there.
    Either way, he's over it now. Saw him today and he apologized. I try to be non confrontational. I'm actually one of the most laid back people you'd ever meet. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

hmm.....

never once been in a fight, ever, never been hit or hit anyone, now vehicles and stuff is another story, ive totalled a few out of frustration.
    6'0" and 135 here, 140 on a heavy day

i avoid all fights, except for being a bystander, i see it pointless to fight, no matter what its about or for.
    that includes boxing, karate, etc etc, entertainment is all i see it being.,
    but some go too far with that even,

hmm..