Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Almost helped catch a bad guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Saturday night, these people from Denver checked into the hotel in a trashy lookin car... said their dad reserved a room for them (our most expensive room $153/night) for 3 nights... Then they proceeded to charge over $500 in alcohol and room service in about 3 hours... So the restaurant manager got suspicious and called around to some places... meanwhile, the general manager had us check them out and disable their keys so he could get them to leave or come and talk to him... turns out the card was stolen...

Didn't hear anything about it until tonight, everyone thought they were gone... About 4, the guy came to the desk saying his key didn't work... He talked to Miranda, who didn't know about the situation due to our poor communication... She saw that he was checked out and tried to check him back in, but the card was denied... I recognized the name and room number and went in the back and called the restaurant manager who came to the desk as the guy was leaving...

The manager asked him to have a seat in the lobby because he needed to talk to him about his room... and the guy took off... a few seconds later I saw him speeding off the property and the manager went after him in his Explorer... then came back about 30 minutes later and talked to the cops...

So yeah, I almost helped catch a bad man tonight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Although thinking back it might've been better to let Miranda check the guy in and then tell the boss that he was back and he would've been caught... But I guess the boss could've thought of that too, so I'll still consider myself a hero

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

you say potatoe, i say potato
    you say hero, i say zero..

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

good job, now the important part: is Miranda the hot one? and if so, wheres the pics?????

4. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Dude, If your manager hadn't been driving an Exploder, he probably would have caught up with the guy!

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yah whats miranda look like? Pics? Would you hit it?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

capman won't ever hit it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    capman won't ever hit it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Just a recommendation for the future. As soon as the guy walked in, you should've slid on to the back and called the cops right then. The manager did the right thing by trying to stall him, but the guy hinked up and split. Another suggestion, when you get folks like that who look suspicious, if you can slip out and get their license plate number, it helps the cops later look for them if they beat feet.