Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aloha Suckahs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Feb 26, 2004.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I'm off to Spokane tomorrow morning and then to Maui on Saturday [​IMG]

I'll be sure to wave (the finger - kidding! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) at you PNW guys as I fly over [​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Have fun and get leied while your there... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    Have fun and get leied while your there... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I plan to -- as much as possible... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

p.s.

your penis is missing /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    p.s.

your penis is missing

[/ QUOTE ] I want fresh batteries in it when you bring it back... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

on sat i will be in orlando fl /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    on sat i will be in orlando fl

[/ QUOTE ] Oooh, can you say Universal studios and Islands of adventure.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    p.s.

your penis is missing

[/ QUOTE ] I want fresh batteries in it when you bring it back... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Hmm, ill be arriving in Maui saturday as well. How long you staying?

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Don't listen to him Cheryle, he just wants my penis... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    p.s.

your penis is missing

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

11. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Don't listen to him Cheryle, he just wants my penis... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit, howd you know /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Staying thru Friday... you? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Only till thursday

14. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    on sat i will be in orlando fl

[/ QUOTE ] Oooh, can you say Universal studios and Islands of adventure.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and the disney thing ---- i have a season pass--- and a woman down ther - and a 86 pacecar corvette at moms house ----
    --- it is ok to hate me /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif-----

the truth is i go ever other weekend just to se Erin ( the woman) i miss her and she will be moveing to nj with me in Aug /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif and i will probly sell the vette then having 3 cars is so much $$$$$ /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

15. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

ok, I'm leaving... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Aloha Cheryl! Take pics! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't listen to him Cheryle, he just wants my penis...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Aloha Cheryl! Take pics! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

18. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Spokane??? What's that for, to make you realize how crappy it is? And how wonderful Maui is?

Where ya staying? We have a family condo in Kihei..........right across the street from Maui Taco. Hmmm..........many beers and many fish tacos were had there last summer. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hawaii sucks /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Oh wait, lived there for three years......

Maui sucks /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Probably because for the 50 hours I spent on that island, 46 of them were spent drunk, 2 were spent between the airport and hotel and the other 2 was a night air assault, so I didn't get to see much of the island............

20. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    Spokane??? What's that for, to make you realize how crappy it is? And how wonderful Maui is?

Where ya staying? We have a family condo in Kihei..........right across the street from Maui Taco. Hmmm..........many beers and many fish tacos were had there last summer. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Spokane because the friend I'm going with lives there and it was just easier to fly there first. I have been to Spokane many many times... it's not THAT crappy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

We are staying in a condo (can't remember the name right now) somewhere between Lahaina and Kaanapali /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BRB -- I have never been to Maui, but I'm sure even on it's most sucky day, it's 1000 times better than the Gay Area /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif