Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Alright all of you guys with too much time on your hands...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

It's finally happened! you've lost your freakin mind! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I posted this awhile ago and nobaody tried it, maybe someone will bite this time.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i think im gonna try it, it'll be fun
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 502

502 1/2 ton status

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

A trip to Stonehenge with TM.... [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    First person to accomplish this wins a prize. .

http://www.email.net/work-well-together.html

[/ QUOTE ]

For those of us who are now searching for four large flies (in the dark), what exactly is the prize?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I'll think of something. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I didn't expect anyone to actually try it, much less accomplish it. Plus you'll need pics at least, showing the conscripted flies piloting their matchstick airplane. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

8. 502

502 1/2 ton status

With tortilla man!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 502

502 1/2 ton status

I caught 1 moth and two ladybugs...and am waiting for the rubber cement to tack up! Geeeeee I hope this works. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Second place winners will recieve vacation accommodations at the the lovely leaning tower of Piza with special guest star Greg somethingorother.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif [​IMG]

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I caught 1 moth and two ladybugs...and am waiting for the rubber cement to tack up! Geeeeee I hope this works. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, glue the ladybugs to the moth's wings! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I think you need more moths and some popsicle sticks! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry - I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type this !!!!!
    ROFLM Mother F*cking AO !! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video clicky

OUTCOME:
    Didnt work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif maybe super glue made them all stoned? who knows, but i tried /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

That is so awsome i was going to do that here at work but they dont let us play with matches /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Dude, that's awesome! Nicely done. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Dude, that's hilarious. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I must admit that those flies looked really baked. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif The instructions said to use rubber cement and I'm pretty sure that they were cardboard matches, but I applaude your effort. Can you confirm that the flies were alive after you glued them to the match?

Now I have to think of a prize... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Nice , did the ever even buzz their wings at all??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

First let me say that I'm really impressed with the quality of the photos! Nice face shot of a fly man! Second I'm impressed with the idea that you caught 4 flies and kept them alive... Not an easy task. Third.... You have way too much time on your hands Branndon... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yes they buzzed, well some of them did, i think the runt was out of it, or i glued his wings down, not sure /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. i cought 6 flies just incase and it paid off, one flew away, and one died, so that left me with 4. and the shot.... thats thanks to a macro lense and 6 mega pixle camera /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

not sure how many were alive or not, looks like they all were though

20. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Yeah, this kind of bordom reminded me of a time when we found a preying mantis and threw it on a huge spider web with one nasty lookin monster spider. nothing happened so we threw them both onto a fire ant bed, and even that sucked so we found some scorpians and threw them to the fire ants. Talk about awesome, those little buggers are tough. We had to throw them back on the (already agitatited) mound like 3 times, and finally stick them down into a hole.lol I would have said do the same to sadam but I guess thats why people like me arent put in charge.

Remington