Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Alright Jimmie!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mtnman210, Feb 19, 2006.

1. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

what a race today. Even with Jeff going out of contention earlier. What a great finish. and I guess some things never change....If you didn't see his actions during the race or hear his post race interview...Stewart's still a big A**hole.

But that's awesome that Jimmie got the win at the Daytona 500:D:D and for his temp crew chief. I can't wait to go to the race next week at Califonia

What'd everyone else think.

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Tony needs to grow up.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

First off, I would like to thank Johnson for dedicating his victory to all the haters out there. It's a hard, well not really, it's actually quite easy to dislike that putz. I'm glad he remembered us.

Kenseth needs to STFU with his whining. At least Tony had the common courtesy to bounce him into the grass and not the wall.

Good to see some of the other guys like Sadler, Vickers (only Hendrick driver I can stand), Schrader and Junior have pretty good days. Funny part was the Kurt Busch interview and McMurray is crashing. Hate Busch, but his sincerity was overwhelming...........................:D

Hopefully Bon Jovi will find a cave somewhere and be lost forever..................

Halfway decent race I guess.......................

4. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

that was pretty good:haha:

hey good to see ya again I've been missing the Sunday battles:D.......I'll see ya next week:D

5. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Tony is a fat prick. He is so hypocrytical, he whines everyone drives dangerously and then he flat out wrecks Kenseth, then fatty complains Kenseth got him loose on lap 20, BS. I wish tony would take a good smack into the wall once in a while. COngrats Jimmie, and Jr., not bad after last year.

6. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

number 8

:D :bow: That is all:D :bow:

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'm sure Chad Knaus still managed to field an illegal car. I think he should be banned for life. He's been in trouble by NASCAR for rules infractions something like 7 times.

I was glad to see Ryan finish up front. He ran quite well. Jr as well.

As for Stewart, what can you say. He passed something like 87 cars throughout the race do to going to the back. He's the best driver out there. Even Mark Martin has been quoted as saying that he is. I look to see he the man to be......again :)

8. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

I wanted JR to win but what can I say. Jimmy is on my Fantasy team and all but one finished in the top 20:doah: . Kyle Bush had to "get aggressive" with like 10 to go:rolleyes: .

Ira

9. TexasA&Mblazer

TexasA&Mblazer 1/2 ton status

tony is a prick, Kenseth was having a great day and he ruined it. Congrats to Johnson and Jr., I was rootin for them to win!

10. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

wtf

Why would no one go with jr. all day? Did he pee off everyone:eek1:

11. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

that was kinda interesting. But really the only person he usually ran well with was Waltrip. Mikey gave it a shot but just doesn't have the same power he had when he was on DEI

12. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Jr & Tony ran well together in testing. They both stated in interviews that they liked to draft together as they both have similar driving styles and they just plain ran well together. Same as Jr & Mikey. The problem is they just seem to be next to one another enough.

13. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

If truex jr would have been up there him and jr would have drafted together, like they do in the busch series. That was dissapointing though, noone to help jr out, but he kicked ass on his own, thats for sure.