Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Alright Schmucks!!! HOW WAS REBEL RUN????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 4x4dreamer, Nov 20, 2002.

1. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifIt's been a few days, and I want to know how things went? Give me info and pictures!!! We want to know who did what and who broke them most expensive parts and who towed F*rds out of mudpits. Give us the skinny and don't spare the photos!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Sorry for not posting a ride report. Between being tired I have been concentrating on Fla4X4 site. There is a big post over there in the Rebel Run forum w/ links to the pics that are up as of now.

We had a blast, got wet and cold, and lost a bunch of sleep. LOL! Carnage was minimal, just some trail stripes from being on trails that were WAY too tight for a fullsize. I still havent washed PI to see the extent of the damage I took, which is a crease down the whole side, maybe a puckered door, and a warped up roof.

There wasnt any mud to speak of in the areas we were. but tons of trails to play on. A few off camber spots fallen trees etc.

Basicly we had a real good time.

If your not checking out Fla4X4 your missing out on all the upcoming stuff being planned. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Fla4X4.com Youll find the posts on Rebel Run here as well as the planning of upcoming rides. This site is for us Fla boys and we have a decent base going so far.

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we got robbed the 1st nite camping. These fury little guys w/ bandit masks on got in my cooler and took a bag of deli ham, (that I hadnt even made a sandwich out of) what was left of my pack of hot dogs and what was left of badsharks dogs too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ironicly we were thinking they were cool about 2 hrs before they got in my cooler! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif We chased them off every time they came into camp the second nite. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif