Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Alright, Who subscribes to

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73k5blazer, Dec 15, 2006.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Tactical Knives Magazine?

I was perusing the magazines at an airport yesterday while I was waiting, I see not 1, but TWO knife magazines. The other one was just called knives magazine, I think. Admittingly I havn't looked at magazines in a long while too see whats out there, but a magazine devoted to nothing but Tactical knives? Is there really a market for that? :what:

2. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I have bought it, but don't subscribe to it. I own quite a few knives, like tools, you need different types. I have had 2 fixed blades made for me by "TAT".

But I am not a "knife guy" like friends of mine. They are fanatics about new knives.

Here's a really good link for some knives, Stryder is a much sought after one.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/knives.html

Buy yourself one for Christmas.:xmas:

3. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

When I was in college I had a buddy that hand made knives. Those things were beautiful, all kinds of different styles, blades, handles made out of everything from wood, bone, deer antler,etc. Maybe those magazines are for guys like him. I have never seen one of those mags so I'm not sure. Just a guess.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My gues I that most of those are sold at airports as impulse purchases to bored people. :D They sell them at the book stores, so there has to be a market for them.