Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

also have a blazer im looking at..might look at this instead of the crew!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Feb 11, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

1977 k5 with a 350
    from what the guy tells me..mechanicly and body great! barly any rust at all..many parts (body) have been replaced..rear power window..runs great..will pass inspection no prob..32" tires..might be a small lift on it he says...but the body is GOOD!!! thats what i wanna hear..its in buffalo..so ill probobly be goin there (45 min - hour drive) to look at it this sunday. guy wants $1000/bo for it. this may be what ive been lookin for. we will see...ill take osme pics for ya...

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

sounds like a deal. Alot of salt up there though.....let us know what you find.
    I could use a spare 77, maybe I'll call that guy up...

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea i know..but form what he says its pretty good...i should be going there this sunday or monday to have a look..

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

I'm sure you already now this but be sure and pull that carpet up in all the corners. I wish I would have done a better job of doing that when I looked at my blazer. I even live down in the South, no salt, but mudd can be just as bad when someone doesn't clean it out after running through it all the time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just my .02 worth.

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

thanx..and yea ur right..ill def. do that...i know what you mean!! look at my blazer..oh dear lord!! im taking a screw driver with me to and tap the bottom of the floors with it..check the mounts..core suppports..all that...

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Check it really good! I had a friend from Buffalo and his 3-year old S-10 rusted in half! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif now that is scary!!