Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aluminum Doubler

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by yunit, Jul 26, 2002.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Are these in the production phase yet? I should be ordering mine within the next month. I will also want it clocked to make my truck a flat belly.

2. Ruthiford

Ruthiford Registered Member

I cant speek for ORD but I think the aluminum one is what comes standard now

3. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Yep, the milled aluminum is all that is available, and it sure looks purdy under my truck! Best mod I ever made. I would reccommend it to anyone!

Mike

4. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Cool! I just picked up my 400/203 and 32 spline fixed yoke 205 yesterday. I should be ordering the doubler within the month.

5. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

If you want to see it in a month or so... you may want to order it now. Talk to ORD and find out what there back log is.

BTW: You won't be billed until it ships.

6. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I don't think there is a backlog anymore. I am pretty sure that have stock on the shelf now. That was the reason for going to the milled aluminum, much less manual labor and build time.

Mike

7. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Lead times are variable right now, we have some that are about a month out, some ship in the same week. Depends on how they land date wise and what versions they are. The long end of that is getting shorter and shorter so I think in the next couple weeks we should be no longer than a week and a half, if not shipping off the shelf. No matter what, you're better off ordering a while before you need the parts, and never take your truck apart till they're in your hand and you know they're right!

And yes, all our kits are solid alum. now, the steel version has been squashed under the swampers of progress. For a few hundred extra in cash you might be able to talk the welder into working on one but don't count on it!

8. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

And "BUY NOW" and Stephen will deliver your Aluminum Doubler personally to Moab and install it at the campsite for FREE!!!

How's that for service???!!! LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif