Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Am I allowed here?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Txstruck, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Txstruck

Txstruck Registered Member

Was just wondering since mine is an 86 4x4 and not an 87. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

every one is allowed here, it should read 73-87 for trucks

3. Txstruck

Sweet! Im usually hanging out in Chevytalk.com but there are very few 4x's in there and none are local to me /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Where is Seagoville?

5. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Sure you are. Anyone is allowed, although the focus is on 67 to present four wheel drive chevys. Surf around and see how cool this site is.

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

yup. just bout everyone is allowed here. don't matter. and welcome to ck5. good luck tho. lol. is all i hafta say. gonna be here a while. later

jacob

7. Txstruck

jc71355, I live right behind the stadium at Central Elementary off of Catherine St.

8. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I think he meant where 'is' Seagoville, not where 'in' Seagoville. Seagoville is just southeat of Dallas.

There are a lot of local K5/Chevy 4x4 guys around on here. Check out the Lonestar K5 forum in the clubs section to read about some of us. You could also check out my club website, DFW-Tx4x4. We are a large local club with a large K5/GM Fullsize contingency. If you get Four Wheeler magazine, we had an article about us in the July 2002 issue and the June 2001 issue covering our big Mega Run competition we put on each year. Membership in our club is free, so come check us out.

9. Txstruck

Sorry I read it wrong. It was too early in the morning and Im at work right now. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I will definatly check the site out! I have been looking for someone to go wheelin with forever!! Thanks for the link

10. Txstruck

tx85gmcguy, Where in Plano are you? I work in Plano off of Jupiter and Technology for Arch Wireless.

PS I was at that site the other day and couldnt figure out how to join. And if i tried going to some of the places you guys go, i think i would hold yall back because my truck is slow!! I can go as fast as 60mph on the highway /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

11. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Here is a link for registering on our club board. We have a meeting this Thursday, if you're interested.

I live in Plano in the 75/Legacy area. I work in Addison off the tollway.

As far as wheeling, when by myself going to a wheelin' run, I usually do between 65 and 75 on the highway (I wanna get there). When I caravan, we don't typically do over 60. There are several guys that trailer rigs and they certainly don't do much more than that. We can always find a way to meet up with a wheeler!