Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Am I doing something wrong? PC ??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, Jul 8, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Trying to make a copy of an email, it comes out very light, even if I select the darkest setting on the machine.

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You need to turn the monitor around and put the base up against the scanner lid /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now there's something I never thought of doing. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I used to be a copier tech. LOL! I've seen some customers do some weird things before but this takes the cake! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I posted your problem on a Copier Tech Board and here is one reply that makes sense...

[ QUOTE ]
    Mo,

The solution is SOOO simple. The lens of the copier crosses the image around. Simply put the monitor on the keyboard and mount the bathroom medicine cabinet mirror on the copy cover lid. This will properly cross the image before mirror one reads the info. Sa' matter of fact you can now even staple the document in the upper left corner. Done it a hundred a times. Great for those new UPS mailbox dudes that have their head firmly placed up IKON's ass. I sell 3 a week. They love 'em!

Mo, may the road you travel be fruitfull.

'nuf said.

Hopper

[/ QUOTE ]