Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AM I DUMB OR WHAT? SORRY HEAVYMETAL

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Dec 17, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

so last weekend i answer my front door, knowing heavymetal was coming, and when i saw him i had no idea WHO THE F^%$# he was /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

i swear i either was having a massive brain fart, or you looked different! Jennie said you looked like you have lost weight. anyways, thanks for the guages! now about that printed circuit .... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    so last weekend i answer my front door, knowing heavymetal was coming, and when i saw him i had no idea WHO THE F^%$# he was

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, that was kinda funny /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I just look different getting out of a f*rd than the burb /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. Tell Jenny thanks for the thought though/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I will try and find that circuit tonight.

I now remember why I dis-like going to Seattle /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif!
    I didn't get out of there on time I guess, because I-405 was a parking lot /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I thought things would pick up once I hit I-5, NOT! There was an accident in the north bound lanes a few towns up and everybody in the south bound lanes had to rubber neck it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, and bring traffic to a standstill for miles and miles and miles and well you get the point.

Sorry I didn't stop by Shane, my nerves were pretty much shot, I'll try to have more time next time I come up. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

well I tried to get ya to hang for dinner or something, next time youll have to just bring Suzi Q and stay for dinner, and BS and leave in the morning! were are good host's ..........really we are /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif we love company but never get any /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif it was kinda hard to recognize you not being waste deep in brown clay and all /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

any luck on that circuit board yet? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Heavymetal

I sent you an e-mail with a pic a while ago, you didn't get it? I just assumed you bought that nice one someone was selling and didn't need this one.

7. uglychevyZZ4

nope, i didnt get it. and guess what, not only was the guage good, but the sending unit is 379.00 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that blows bad /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. Heavymetal

What is your correct e-mail addy? I have sent it twice now. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

it is SeattleK5@msn.com , seems someone on the Wafoooosi site has copied it, cept not msn /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif whats the price Mikey?

10. uglychevyZZ4

ok, i DID get them, i thought they were from someone else and......................
    I was holding them off to get yours, LMFAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif price?????? or trade ????????

11. Heavymetal

Whatever is fine with me, it is not something I need so name your price./forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am more concerned that it is the right one for you. Did you get the pic that shows the face of the gauges? If so are they the same as yours? If not I can send them again.

12. uglychevyZZ4

ya i saw, thats the one /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif hows 10$ sound?

13. Heavymetal

That sounds fine to me. What is your mailing address?

14. uglychevyZZ4

417 4th st. NE.
    Auburn, Wa 98002

15. uglychevyZZ4

i just remembered that i have a manual guagem will that interfere?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

16. Heavymetal

Manual gauge? Which guage are you referring to?

17. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I had one of those kind at naches Rob.. it's where ya get out and bang on the tank and say... umm.. yeah we should make it... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. uglychevyZZ4

oil.......

aaron, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Heavymetal

So what you are saying is you have a mechanical oil pressure guage instead of an electric one. Ya I don't know if that would work./forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

hey rob.. do you need an oil guage? I have a elect one somewhere..