Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Am I the only one.............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FRIZZLEFRY, Sep 13, 2002.

1. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

.....that gets all warm ,fuzzy,and tingley when lookin at this?

[​IMG]
    There is just somethin about a bass that lists for more than Iv paid for some cars. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Or maybe this one

[​IMG]

/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like Ibenez (misspelled)

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

No, youre not the only one. Bassist here, so I get the feeling. You would'nt happen to be interested in a Hartke 350 watt head and 4x10 cab would you? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. FRIZZLEFRY

I got a Hartke 700 watt and 2 4x10 Peavey cabs already.More noise than I have ever needed in any situation /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

that is a six string bass pretty sweet never seen one of those before

6. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I've always wanted a music man 5 string. I already have a 4 and a 6 string...

7. FRIZZLEFRY

Well Im glad Im not alone /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Iv got 3 basses right now.A custom Music Man Stingray 4 string (my favorite),an old Washburn 4 string (dunno what model but its shaped like a Les Paul),and a Washburn XB200.

The difference between playing a mass produced run of the mill low end bass and playing a hand made,no detail over looked higher end bass is unreal.Iv had both my Washburns set up by a pro and they feel good,play good,and sound good but still had little things that I didnt like that nothing could be done about.After picking up the Ernie Ball I have,I rarely pick up my other 2.The Ernie Ball is perfect.Every fret is perfect,the action is perfect,the neck is perfect,and the sound is awsome.

Im just goin through withdrawls.At one time I was in 2 bands and playing clubs in Hollywood and jammin 5 nights a week.Now I havnt touched a bass in prolly 6 months cuz Im too busy /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

8. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

hi my name's shane, and that picture makes me all tingly. (everyone else in the support group= "Hi shane") ive been addicted to basses for quite a while..... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Sweet [censored] man...i have a cort 4 string yada yada yada.... good to see all the musicians

NITRO