Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Am I turning into a bat?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Nov 18, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I've gotten used to working evenings/nights cleaning. But recently, its harder and harder to get up mornings.

The weekend after we came back from Canada, I went to sleep early, like 7 or 8pm and actually fell asleep that early. I figured I'd get up nice and early and be up early to get stuff done. I woke up at 1pm the next day, and it didn't feel at all like I overslept.

Most other nights I dont or cant fall asleep until 3am, and cant get up until 10am. Why can't I go back to being a morning person? I don't feel fully awake and ready to work on stuff until it's already too dark nowadays.

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

That thing people were hearing in the Allantown shed? That was your other personality. All this sleeping isn't really sleep. It's another side of you. The "switch" in schizophrenics usually happens as a cycle of sleeping and waking. Welcome to your new life!

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, I didn't realized I liked apples so much. So, if it's me and not the packrat... would that make me a packbat?

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

A hairy one. :haha:

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

you screwed up your circadium(sp) rythem. just have to set your body back on the time schedule you want and stick to it.

i dont like to sleep. over the years i have programed my body to go to bed at past midnight, normaly 1 ish some times 3 ish and get up at 4:30 or 5:30(all AM times) i do this 5 or 6 days a week. since i have nothing to do but laundry and a haircut on sundays i sleep in till my body decides its time to get up. normaly past noon, or even 2pm but i dont normaly go to bed on saturday night till 6 or 7 am.

it can be difficult some times and an hour nap is needed about once every other week. i just don tlike to sleep.
    Grant