Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Am I worthy of such a vehicle???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TruckNutzDude, Jan 26, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I broke my celebrity tonight and asked a friend if he knew where I could find a cheap vehicle. He said he saw an older chevy pickup for sale near his work. Well, we looked at it and it's a '76 C20 long bed. Green exterior/interior dual tanks, dual exhaust, new tires etc. It looks like it just came off the showroom except for a dented fender and a few quarter sized rust holes. The interior is immaculate, no rips, tears, cracked dash, no faded anything.. it's perfect!!! even has the factory radio. The guy is asking $800 for it and he's the only owner (he's in his 70's) I'm afraid of ruining such a perfect vehicle by driving it every day and towing with it. Should I buy it? I don't think I'm worthy /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

don't think, just buy

3. TruckNutzDude

Have to think, limited funds /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I may just cash advance on my credit card to get this thing. It's so pretty /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Have to think, limited funds /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I may just cash advance on my credit card to get this thing. It's so pretty /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Get it and worry about the bills later.

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Give me his phone number and I will call him for you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. TruckNutzDude

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif [ QUOTE ]
    Give me his phone number and I will call him for you

[/ QUOTE ] you wish /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Reach down and grab ahold of your TruckNutz and go buy that Fokker! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mofugly13

Reach down and grab ahold of your TruckNutz and go buy that Fokker! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mofugly13

10. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif [ QUOTE ]
    Give me his phone number and I will call him for you

[/ QUOTE ] you wish /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yep, Truck sounds Sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. TruckNutzDude

I almost didn't know what one of your posts to respond to /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm gettin it I'm gettin it... now where to find the money?

I take donations through paypal CrustyLBZ@aol.com /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. mofugly13

Holy crap, how did that happen?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. mudjunkie 82

Too many Clickies...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. TruckNutzDude

I forgot to mention, it's a Texas truck AND it has a john deere air freshener inside AND a green bug shield. It's totally pimpin those white wheels with the cheesy Chevy logo caps

15. TruckNutzDude

Did you guys also know I'm 20 and should probably be interested in a new honda civic with 17's and clear tail lenses instead of something my grandfather would be driving? Oh well, I guess I'll never get laid in this truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. mudjunkie 82

Ya Sure, Rub it in /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess I'll never get laid in this truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Sure you will, it's a classic! What women can't appreciate classic chevy crafted seats and a tilting steering wheel for more head room! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Did you guys also know I'm 20 and should probably be interested in a new honda civic with 17's and clear tail lenses instead of something my grandfather would be driving? Oh well, I guess I'll never get laid in this truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey im 19 and "should" be interested in the honda scene.. i get laid alright for driving a [darn] brown 1986 k10 though..

19. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey im 19 and "should" be interested in the honda scene.. i get laid alright for driving a [darn] brown 1986 k10 though..

[/ QUOTE ] Stick with what works.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Stick with what works.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey ill stick it where... nevermind /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif