Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AMAs- anyone watch?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Nov 17, 2003.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

First of, whats up with Kid Rock? that remake straight up SUCKED. now i like kid rock, but that was awful. almost as bad as Sean Paul. LOL!

One performace that was surprisingly excellent was Pink. did her new song acoustic and was awesome.

Sherel Crow and Three Doors Down also very good, as was Outcast. And of course Metallica Kicks ass.

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

I'd have to agree with about everything you said. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well i must concur with the fact that the kid rock remake does suck maximum shat...allthough i only saw the video for it this morning, the video is sweet with the tv muted...

4. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

It would be cool to base your whole career on other people's music and get rich doing so. Not to mention the fringe benefits like banging Pamela Lee and hanging out with midgets. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif He was cool in Joe Dirt. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

yeah, that Pam sure likes the dirtball lookin guys, huh? course Tommy's got that whole big shlong thing going for him.

but if i had to pick a fake blond, i'd go for Jenny McCarthy. She's BABE-A-LICIOUS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Like they said on the Man Show once, would you rather have one night with Pam Anderson or a year of free spaghetti. I'd take the spaghetti since it doesn't come with a free side of Hepatitis C.