Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Amazing amount of money for something I was tossing.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevyracing, Nov 7, 2001.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

This is an item I was just going to toss, In fact I could not give them away on here. People did not want to pay the shipping. I had them on "Buy IT Now" for $27.50 but someone bid less and deactivated "Buy It Now' Maybe they are something I don't know about. I took them out of a 70 half ton pickup that I am building a Modified Street Drag truck out of.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/23622937JIJjTHhZPo

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well new they are about $70 each and still available. They were not used on the 73 up. Limited people here running pre 73 so I'm not surprised they didn't sell. Most people here would throw on a set of headers. Not many people here going for a factory restoration so not surprised you couldn't give them away.
    Street rodders love them. They are about the best flowing stock manifolds. They like them because they are tight to the block so they work good in vehicles with narrow frames.
    Hmmmm I have a set on my 70burb that I won't be using if I do what I plan to. Guess they are on eBay

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Grim, would you say they are the next best thing to headers? Have Hedmans on my Blazer but the maintenance is a pain in the rear, and have had a hard time getting one of the collectors to seal.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>