Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ambian kicks A$$!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 11, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I have ALWAYS had trouble with getting to sleep and sleeping through the night, ( thats why it was so easy to just drink myself unconsious) Until now my little porkchops... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifThe Dr. gave me some Valium and they worked about 1/2 the time and then he wouldn't refill my script ( big suprise there), So then I ask him about this stuff and he put me on it....WOW, now I fully intend on gettin a good night sleep for atleast the NEXT 35 years even if the first 35 are shot....Ambian rocks, now I know what it's like for other people to sleep and let me just say, you all suck for not letting me in on your little secret.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Better living through chemicals /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I haven't had a problem with sleeping since I was in the military, but then again I have worked my ass off every day of my life since my first day of bootcamp /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

3. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

That stuff never worked for me. I took a flight overseas and wanted to sleep on the plane. I popped an Ambien at takeoff. About two hours later I decided to take another. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Then I tried a beer. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Hum de dum. Never did get any sleep. Maybe I'm too light a sleeper.