Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ambulance called for co-worker today!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Jul 3, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Odd circumstances today.
    The last day I worked before having food poisoning, this a-hole that harasses me in every way/every chance he can, caught me at a bad moment, on my part. I always just ignore the dumba$$, and try not to laugh at him. Just caught me kinda off guard that day, and reverted to my younger ways. Finger, then a good cussing, spitting and almost busted his head...........whew, not the Christian ways I try hard to live by. I drove away on the forklift just trembling in anger.......whew. Five minutes later I had calmed down, and went back and as hard as it was, I apologized to him. He layed into cussing me then, and I just smiled and walked away shaking my head. Oh, well. Guess I'll get suspended for that incident!!! I was out sick the whole next week, rough week that was. Then I went back in last Wednesday. he was out with bad allergies. Today was the first day we've both been there since our altercation. First thing, I walked up to him again and apologized and shockingly he did as well. OK, he'll be a dick later, but at least the day is starting off well. The stand-in supervisor evidently didn't report me, so I suppose I'm not gonna be suspended........I hope.

This leads up to maybe ten minutes after I spoke with the dick-head. I was inspecting the previous shifts work, there's a new guy that does my job on night shift, when I hear a load thunk and the sound of a floor fan's blades hitting the guard. I drive around the corner and dick-head is on the ground, blood running down his forehead and the floor fan beside where he is laying is making all kinds of noise! I jumped off the forklift and checked his pulse, he's breathing but his eyes are rolled back. The supervisor runs up and asks what happened! I know he thought I had finally busted the MF's head!!! But, I explain what I know while I wet down a towel and mop the blood off his forehead. The ambulance is called and he is coming around as he is carried away. Find out later he had an allergic reaction to something and his blood pressure dropped low enough that he fainted and evidently struck his head as he fell.

[​IMG]

2. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

well at least I know I'll have one friend down south.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Karma.

4. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Find out what he is allergic to. Keep a supply on hand when he is having a difficult day. Then he can go home early and leave you alone .:D :D

5. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

dude, the nelson at the end made me spit in laughter

6. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

bad form for laughing at someone who got hurt, don't matter that he was a tool.

7. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

There was this dude that used to mess with everyone, and there was allways the same group of people that laughed at him. Well suddenly he didnt show up to work for about a week. Apparently he got pistol whipped hard core while walking home in baltimore.

That said, i laughed before, and after i found out if he was allright.

If your a dick, dont exspect me to feel sorry for you. Karma? I dont think so, you dont see me going around being a jackass because i can.

8. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I agree it was wrong to enjoy his bad luck. He's the most miserable person I've dealt with in a long time. That's the main reason I blow him off, instead of getting pissed at him..............usually. He just wants others to be as miserable as him. Still, it's wrong making fun of him.................

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have to admit that I laughed out loud when I got to Nelson.:D Schadenfreude.

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Shoulda rifled his wallet and put a NAMBLA business card in it for the wife to find while he was out.....

11. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a synchable episode. Sucks that happened to you. Next time just put eye drops in his coffee or drink. He will get the meanest case of the $hats ever. Lifes a biatch don't mess with the CK5 brotherhood!;)