Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

amen brothers i have been set on the correct path again thankfully.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sweetk30, Oct 11, 2006.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

all i can say is wow that was not a fun ride.

i was a little tired of the same old thing. so i figured what the hek lets try something new. so i went to the other socalled 4x4 site. i wasnt even there 2 hrs and found thay suck. then 48 hrs later i rechecked a post i made. all i can say is thay cant read and put 2+2 together oh wait 1+1 might be to hard for them.

one of the mods went and trashed my thread. changed a link i had posted to some bull crap. then thay thaut it funny to post more b.s. about it.

well i would like to publicly say i am sorry ck5.com for straying from the flock of goodness and faith in others. please dont think any less of me.

warning to others who think the other place is better. thay suck and thay do what ever the hell thay want with out any respect to there own rules.

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

I take it you mean kk5.com???

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I take it you mean Pirate...if so, go for the tech then get the fock outta there.

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

A thick skin is required equipment when posting on Pirate. I love the tech, but the H.S. locker room mentality wears thin sometimes. There are some good folks over there though too. I've been PM'ed and had offers of help from people I didn't even know.

5. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Some of the guys arent bad... Alot of good tech... the guys in the chevy forum arent the brighest though...and they dont like it when you correct them:rolleyes::crazy:

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i fell better now. i just went back and played there little game to the max. :haha:

wait till the ofending mod checks up on there little edit of my post. :haha:

i just trashed there a$$ and even changed my sig to tash them. but only them and told the other mods it was all that person who brout this on. :D

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So would I not be welcomed in this thread if I said I was wearing my Pirate4x4 sweatshirt at BlazerBash????????????

:haha: :haha: :haha: