Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AMERICAN CHOPPER

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 17, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I DIG watching this show with my boys, the 9 year old loves watching the fabrication work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif he has potential /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    The father is a real horse's behind too, i hate hearing him repeatedly say " Know what I mean? " and " ya know.."

and the fat a** son that looks a prodigy of Sammy Hagar unshowered is like a little girl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

That show kick ass Paul Sr. seems cool but he's to hard on Paul Jr. Kinda like he takes his sons talent for granted

3. uglychevyZZ4

I know, I agree, Sr. always says he is busy, ya, busy at the beach, the gym, the ....the.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I think Paulie should quit and be his best competitor /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif,
    but stay outta his way, Sr. is a big MOFO /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Paul Jr. Is cool, and an artist. But he does tend to wander and not focus. Vinnie was pretty cheesed at him this week when he showed up late when it was just the 2 of them uilding the Comanche bike. That's a typical father/son working environment in my experience...but Paul Sr. whines way too much.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I watch it when I can. Paul sr. is alway's on Paul jr. but that make's the show interesting. Sr. has had His chance to build bike's, and Jr. is close, if not at the top of the game now. The other son, chubby one/part's runner, is a card too. And Vince? Vinney? is right there also.

I really liked the episode when they were burning bee's with gasoline /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif done that myself /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

They had a couple different episodes where they hinted about Paul Sr. and Jr. having issues with alcohol and drugs. Paul Jr. got churchy. I just think Paul Sr. needs an ass-kickin'. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I thought it was cool of Paul to give Cody that old school chopper he and Cody built. It was really neat to see Cody's reaction he was practicly in tears. I am sure everything that Paul has done for and with him will be a possitive impact on his life. He sure could let up a little on Pauly though.

8. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

There shop is right down the street from my boss' house and about a half an hour from work. I should swing by there one day on my way upstate and see if they will give me a tour.

9. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought it was cool of Paul to give Cody that old school chopper he and Cody built. It was really neat to see Cody's reaction he was practicly in tears. I am sure everything that Paul has done for and with him will be a possitive impact on his life. He sure could let up a little on Pauly though.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya he could, funny about that bike, since that episode i keep seeing Sr. ride it, i wonder if he REALLY gave it to him? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i wonder if he REALLY gave it to him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wadya mean, like givin' IT to him prison style? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    about that bike, since that episode i keep seeing Sr. ride it, i wonder if he REALLY gave it to him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I noticed that too /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.. I remember Paul saying he hadn't had a chance to ride it and so he took it out before the New Orleans thingy.

I beleive Cody leaves it at the shop and they take it with them when they go to events/shows like with the other bikes. I wouldnt trust parking it out on the street and I wouldnt drive it to school. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I can only imagine how many jelous people would mess with it.

12. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    funny about that bike, since that episode i keep seeing Sr. ride it, i wonder if he REALLY gave it to him? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think in the first episode that showed Cody they said he was 14 or 15, maybe he's not old enough to ride in NY yet.

I think Vinnie deserves a little more recognition for his abilities and participation in the bike builds (like when they unveiled the firefighter bike at the show).

13. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I think Vinnie deserves a little more recognition for his abilities and participation in the bike builds (like when they unveiled the firefighter bike at the show).

[/ QUOTE ] ya, i was pissed, simply that he put in MORRREEEEEE labor hours that anyone on that bike, a bunch. he gets no recegnition, but we dont what he gets paid either /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

gee, i see a monster garage jr. on the way, aka, rerun hell /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    i wonder if theres any new ones comin soon?

15. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I think in the first episode that showed Cody they said he was 14 or 15, maybe he's not old enough to ride in NY yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Maybe, in NC you gotta be 18 to have a motorcycle...

16. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif maybe your right... they DID show him ride it though.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

its a good show, i just think they kinda cheese it up for TV a little bit. but its all good. I know id rather watch american chopper over monster garage... it is one of my favorite shows right now.