Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Amherst NH swap meet tomorrow!..last one!

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by diesel4me, Oct 28, 2006.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Tomorrow is the last swap meet at amherst NH for this year!..I'm not planning to go,but thought I'd let everyone here know in case they wanted to go..

Better wear your long johns if you do go!--its supposed to be 40 degrees with a strong wind up there..I've seen sleet and snow there in october and april a few times!..I never made the trip up there this year--I dont think I went last year at all either..used to sell stuff there for years,but lately I haven't had much to sell,or needed for my own trucks...friends tell me the place is slowly dying out,not as many dealers set up there like they used too..--but you can still score some deals there!..:crazy:
  2. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Oct 25, 2005
    yep, i`ll be there, be looking for a few things....it almost does seem like it is slowly dieing out, but its still a decent meet, and it should be good this month, with alot of people trying to get rid of the stuff they dont want to store anymore