Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Amnesty International, Cracksmokers...............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

News Article
    [ QUOTE ]
    By SAM HANANEL, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - Amnesty International is asking the Defense Department whether the military used Taser electric stun guns on prisoners in Iraq (news - web sites) or Afghanistan (news - web sites), saying it is uneasy about reports of mistreatment and abuse.

The human rights group said it made the request under the Freedom of Information Act after interviewing dozens of prisoners formerly held by U.S. forces.

"We do have credible evidence that certainly raises the question that Tasers might have been used," Gerald Le Melee, Amnesty International USA's deputy executive director, said Monday.

Amnesty has long expressed misgivings about the safety of Tasers and whether they are open to abuse because they can inflict severe pain without leaving marks. The group has urged law enforcement agencies to suspend the use of all electroshock weapons pending the outcome of a vigorous independent inquiry into whether the weapons pose health risks.

Taser International contends its products reduce injuries and save lives by giving police an alternative to lethal force.

Amnesty's request concerning prisoners seeks information on computer chips stored inside Taser guns that record the date, time and duration of each electric shock administered.

The group also is requesting information about deaths that might have occurred after a Taser was used, as well as training materials and guidelines for how soldiers are to use the weapons.

Pentagon (news - web sites) officials did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

The line highlighted proves they are clueless................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    because they can inflict severe pain without leaving marks.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Perhaps a bullet wound would please them more /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

They were talking on the radio about them today.

$999

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I just bought my Glock for $500. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I'll take two pistols over a tazer any day. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'm sure that could be arranged.......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

If one were to use a taser or a side arm one a gonad member of Amnesty International would anyone give a flying **** /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    If one were to use a taser or a side arm one a gonad member of Amnesty International would anyone give a flying **** /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we found a demostrator for pratical application of the Taser.

Just what is up that fawktard's ass? Did Paul piss in his Wheaties or something?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Just what is up that fawktard's ass? Did Paul piss in his Wheaties or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think said fawktard will soon join the list of fawktards whom We no longer converse with.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think said fawktard will soon join the list of fawktards whom We no longer converse with.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Isn't it funny how some people can't seem to figure out this whole internet thingy ma jig /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Isn't it funny how some people can't seem to figure out this whole internet thingy ma jig /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, my boss is probably one of the last bosses on the face of the planet that absolutely refuses to even have a computer in his office..............

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hell, my boss is probably one of the last bosses on the face of the planet that absolutely refuses to even have a computer in his office..............

[/ QUOTE ]
    If I had You working for Me I wouldn't have a computer in My office either /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    If I had You working for Me I wouldn't have a computer in My office either /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't supply enough donuts to keep me happy /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

A box of glazed and a jug of Kool-Aid should do the trick.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    A box of glazed and a jug of Kool-Aid should do the trick.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, tonight was a perfect night for ya to come ride with me. 20 fawking degrees, icy roads and yahoos all into the ditches. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well it's in the low 30's here which is low enough for Me thank You very much. When I was on I-10 in N.Mexico back in Dec. 01 It was like You said ice everywhere and the ditchs were full of yahoos.

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't supply enough donuts to keep me happy /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm, donuts. Damn, wish there was a crispy cream around here about now.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

MMMMMMMMMMM, Krispy Kreme /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Jeez, what is wrong with that fawktard? Did 10 Canadian lumberjacks buttrape him when he was young? He sure hates the Canadians..................... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Poor fella probably never had any of that "Oil" /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Poor fella probably never had any of that "Oil" /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm wondering if he is one of those liberal types that tried to move there after the election and Canada told him to stay the hell out????????????

20. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Those morons would rather LE go back to shooting people instead of some minor temporary discomfort and a one in a million chance of permanent damage with the Taser. It is much easier to pursue their hidden agenda which is the dismantling of all police and military. I'd have at least a miniscule amount of respect for them if they just admitted their true purpose, rather than couch it in small battles to hide it.