Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

An apology to I have deals with!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Sep 19, 2005.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I can't begin to tell you how screwed up things are around here. I have several deals going with SEVERAL people and have been gone a bit. I WILL pay those I owe and have refunded those who have paid me! Paypal refunds are on the way to those who used it.

I have moved out of the house I was in, but have no current home!! I had to leave where I was and the closing on the house I was buying HASN'T happened yet!! leaving me scattered all over. all of my stuff is in storage now. I am at my parents house, My wife AND my dog are at her brothers(mom has a cat), and My daughter is at my wifes cousins house!! My own computer is in storage, I am on a borrowed PC now just to get you all this messaage.

And if this wasn't enough to TOTALLY screw things up, I have been working 6 days 80+ hrs a week, and just found out I'm losing my job in 2 weeks!! YEHAAA!!! I think i have lined up another job, but it will be a pay cut.

My CK5 membership has expired and can't fix now. so I can't send PM's or read any I have gotton!! I hope those who need to see this, do!!

Please call my cell if you want. 518-225-3930. most the parts are still available, but are currenty buried in storage. I hope to be moving into the new house over the weekend, but might not get all done for a bit. Don't respond to this as I won't be on again for a week or so. But if somebody could bump this to the top now and then, i would appreciate it!!

thanks, Henry.

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

No problem man, I hope things get better for you. When you get straighten out let me know. I may still want those parts and thanks for the refund.

3. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

Hang in there man ! Sometimes many , many doors have to be slammed in your face before the correct doors can open.
    Tom

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

stand up guy, thanks for the post for everyone

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Your one of the best guys to have ever dealt with :bow:

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Thread is sticky now. I'll unstick it as soon as Henry gets himself settled in and posts up.

Rene

7. bablazer73

Thanks for the sticky!!

well, we FINALLY had the house closing today!! so this weekend stuff will be coming out of storage and into the house. And the WHOLE family will be back together!!

I also got a job with the people who we drove for!! So other than a few days off, i will be back to work, doing the SAME job. Just driving a different color truck!! PHEW!!!

Another disaster avoided. Will update all soon.

Thanks to all for the patiance.

8. tRustyK5

Post up when you don't need this sticky anymore...and congrats on the job! :cool1:

Rene

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I've had several deals with you in the past and always had great transactions, hope everything gets worked out soon! Hang in there :waytogo:

10. bablazer73

I'm almost back

well, We are in the house. The new computer is in. I start the new job in AM! I guess we can let this post go now!!

11. tRustyK5

Unstuck...

Glad to hear you're all settled in now. :cool1:

Rene