Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

An e-mail I got, or

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

how life fawking blows a**...............

I met a guy back in high school and due to similar interests, we quickly became friends. I left for the Army and didn't talk to him much, but once I was out and his woman left him, we were Sunday football buddies. Anyway, he had a brother about 2 years younger than us. My buddy had moved into a successful job, while his brother got mixed up in dope and crime. Even though he was in deep, even though I wouldn't call him a friend, Kevin was a real guy who had to put up with a lot of crap for his physical stature and I would hang with him every once in awhile and he was one always ready to help someone out. He was also a guy with a great sense of humor. Not everyone in the world, especially the intended victim would find it as funny as Kevin and I did after I banged on his door one day and the result was a bunch of crashing and banging on the other side from his buddies and their coke lines. They were afraid I was who I said I was, but Kevin knew and let them fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Last I heard, Kevin had cleaned up, gotten a good job out around Lodi somewhere and was turning his life around.

Saturday, I received an email from my buddy, Kevin's brother. Kevin was found dead last week of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Left behind a wife of 8 months, who is 5 months pregnant. Also left behind a daughter, who should be around 6-7 years old.

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry to hear about that. It feels weird when stuff like that hits so close to home.

I used to go to school with 3 guys who were brothers and each two years apart. About a year ago the oldest one got shot by a guy out on bail (dont remember what for) because of a bad drug deal. Yea he probably shouldn't have been in that situation, but he didn't deserve it.

Best wishes goes out to his wife and kid.

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Dude...that sux.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Geez Bubba.

I feel for you, and I'm sorry to hear about this.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Well like I told you in messages bbray I feel bad for him and the family that he left behind..If they need anything get with me and I will see if I can help out how ever I can...ok...Mike

7. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Boudreaux----I am so sorry to hear this.