Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

An example of what NOT to do at work

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Last week I had to make up a batch of tounges for for one of the trailers we make....Had a stack of about 90+ pieces of 3" channel 85 1/2" long on the table. Waaay heavy. I'm a pretty strong guy and I needed to slide the stack about a foot or so on the table. SO I tried to do it myself. Bad idea. The rest of the day it felt like somone had kicked me in the nuts. Has felt like that since. Doctor saids it's not quite a hernia, but close. It REALLY sucks. So, for those of you that do anything physical at work....ASK FOR HELP with heavy stuff...Or get a forklift. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hope your alright! Your lucky that you didn't knock it over onto yourself and crush you! Be careful man!
    Bill

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Well DUH /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ...J/K /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ..Joe ... I hope you feel better man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..mike

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Thanks for the concern Bill and Mike.....hehe, It feels like I'm walkin around with a case of blue balls that won't go away. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

You sure that you don't have a pair of GRAPEFRUITS tucked away in your shorts! LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Get better and take it REAL EASY! And if its easy take it twice!
    Bill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    GRAPEFRUITS

[/ QUOTE ] I had a pair of purple one after a fawked up vasectomy, couldn't move for 2 weeks, fawkin doogy howser Dr.
    Whats that fellas, too much info....HEHEHEHEHE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

REASON FOR THE BULE BALLS.

Is your ID picture under your screen name.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif