Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AN IMPOSTER FROM GERMANY IS POSING AS ME!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BigTex, Mar 13, 2002.

1. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Ok guys and gals, I know this is the wrong forum (apologies to Grimmy), but lately I have received a few emails from some folks in Germany from a German U.S. Truck Forum asking me about my Blazer. It seems that a member on that forum is using MY PICS and MY truck's specs and saying that MY TRUCK is his. He also posted an email address very similar to mine. Apparently, it has caused quite a stir, but since I can't read German, I don't know what in the heck they are saying!!! Can anyone read German to clear things up for me?!!! Here is a link to the forum:

http://fizban.darktech.org/amiforum/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=449

CAN ANYONE READ GERMAN?!!!!! I'm pi$$ed!!!

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i cant read it but i did see him mention steve fox and coloradok5 /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif i hope you get this resolved /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

What a strait up D!CK. That is f#%&ed up.
    Maybe you can contact the moderator of Blazerworld (english version) and get this A-hole wiped out of there.

4. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Sorry grim. Hit up bable fish on alta vista, its a translater. just cut and paste the mess. into the box and see what it says. you can write back to the people and bust his arse.

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

MAN OH MAN!!!!! That's really creepy, eh?/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Somebody here has to be able to read German and help get this resolved. This is kinda like K5 terrorism.....

6. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I think he is claiming that he took those pics while he was "in Texas". What an a-hole.

7. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

He was already busted by Poki /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Cool, I'll try that right now. That IS creepy. And the guy even has the balls to mention Steve's name on there. I'll translate and let you guys know what that says. That idiot even used my specs on "his" profile!!!!!

9. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

I translated what the guy wrote and here is what he said about my pictures:

"Thanks! some photos are from one vacation from Texas. The family was pleased very much about the sea, not the blazer. That does not love seawater. Steve Fox of Colorado K5 I know already for a long time from many trails, which is the reason which I on its homepage is."

Can you believe this guy?!!!

10. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Go to the page....I just joined and made a mess. for them.

11. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

Use the translator and post a message on their board to expose this guy

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Bahahaha, oh man thats crappy, I guess theres one or two in evey bunch. I dunno if I'd be too mad I mean he did pick your Blazer, he coulda picked a ferd or doge and said look at my awsome rig. Half the guy's on that site probably know he's full of it anyhow and the other half will find out what type a' person he is soon enough!!

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Don't cause trouble over there it'll make ck5 look bad but do try and expose him,/forums/images/icons/wink.gif their already on to him and are calling BS, remember its just one guy..

14. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Hey, Drew. Thanks! I'm going to join right now and expose this friggin' liar.

15. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I think I took care of it. "I" was getting trashed over there, though. Oh well, I guess "I" was the Buttman and Blazerbabe of their site without even knowing it!!!

Thanks to all who stuck up for me on that site.

16. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

hey uhm i can read german, all the guy said in ur first link, was hey look wat you can find in the wide world of the internet. the guy said that he is good friends with Steve fox, and that the blazer is from texas? this is a rough translation, as im only 17 and fluent in Swiss german which is a dialect(dont ask). hope it kinda helped.

crazy krauts,

phill

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Maybe Buttman & Blazerbabe moved to Germany, to try an exact their revenge against the evil horde that is the mighty CK5. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

18. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That really sucks, I hope this jerk gets what is coming to him, I also hope, for your sake, he isn`t playing the credit card game, sorry didn`t mean to scare you!!!

19. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

AAAHHHH!!!!! Actually, he's been exposed. Now I'm freaking out about my credit cards!

20. René

René 1/2 ton status

Thank you for your statements in our forum and sorry for the truble most of all to you Mando.
    Sometimes they are persons with a strange kind of humour. But it isn’t a reason to annoy himself. We should be a big family of Chevy-fans.

If nobody has a little bit on the contrary, I would still remain some time in your forum and perhaps we can help ourselves sometimes mutually.

Yours René

PS.: Not all of us are crazy krauts, so like not all of you are dusty cowboys…